Mr. Postmans overgrown closet grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mister Postman, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope that\'s a fake address!

2. i\'ve noticed quite alot of sites doing that now...not just marijane sites.... hopefully they didn\'t save the photos from the photo links i posted and save them in their gallery archives... i have all my photos up on photobucket instead of here.... damn and this is the only forum that i have ever stayed on long enough and tried getting over 1300 posts:devious: Wherever you go Mister, I go as well, GOOD BYE G.C! You\'ve just lost another valuable member;) When you learn to not have such odd things going on, especially that raise such suspicion inside me, like not being able to DELETE delete your photos, for good.. im going to photobucket now, *click* *delete all*,

Fuck this system and the government now trying to take control of the w.w.web, there\'s a point where the government needs to be stopped, the government was not meant to baby sit us and do everything for us, they are meant for protection and other obvious reasons, not to fuck over peoples lives over a plant that makes them peaceful and monitor it\'s people, the people are the power, not the government! VOTE RON PAUL OR KUCINICH PEOPLE!

And im sorry it had to come to this GC, ....

3. this is chaos guys! people are leaving on an impulse, a bad one for the most part. i understand postmans reason vaguely, but everyone else is leaving because of him? get a room guys, jesus! i am never leaving GC, or not for a while atleast. this is kind of immature of some of the GC members. uve already made over 1000 posts some of u, why would u quit now. its sad to see so many adults acts so childish. postman, u have blessings, but for the rest of u guys, i do not...

4. You got to be one dumb ass mofo... It looks to me like your the immature childish one... Dont even bother to reply im not even gonna waste my time reading your no good for nothin comment...

5. Well...maybe not.
    If I were one of those lawenforcement pricks busting MJ growers via the WWW, I would go for the big fish first.

Meaning Mr. Postman getting busted may be more likely then Mr. Firsttimer with this 2 plants and 3 fluros.

6. screw u dude, i can post in whatever thread i want. did i ask ur opinion on what i wrote? Not a fucking chance!!!! what i said is very relavent to the situation bro... dont rant at me cronicsmoker, because ur good for nothing post just made me want my 15 seconds it took to read it back... answer me this though, what is it that i wrote that made me childish/immature? what is it that i wrote that made it a waste of time for u?
    GC is losing members left and right and all u have to say is that my post is childish, maybe u should stop being so hypocrytical and roll a fatty and spark it cause u need to mellow the fuck out!

7. As well they should lose members left and right! Why not? They keep your fuckin pictures dude...get it? Try and cancel your membership, theres not a fucking button!
    This really stinks of mod in disguise. Or just a GC ass licker? :wave:

Edit: and yes I mean you highhopes420

8. i am no mod dude... i understand the picture thing i said. there is no reason y they should keep them and have the person who posted them not be able to remove them. this i already said i understood in my first post if u looked. i was referring to people who r leaving that r leaving because GC is being a bit \"shady\" shady my ass, i joined GC because is the exact opposite. i have been on plenty of other quite shady forums, which is y i stopped here... dont judge me btw 4:21, u know what they say when people assume shit right, they make asses out of u and me!
    EDIT: on a side note, y am i being persecuted here, what is this the GC witch trials?

9. NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE....I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE ! ! !THATS FUNNY !

No seriously dude, GC is a fine place to talk about mj. But, if you like to be in control of the stuff that you want to post and talk about; this might not be the right place. Read back and look just how the mods were talkin to one of their more popular posters (Postman). Not real friendly to say the least. Paranoia comes in many forms, but when you add a little passive aggressive \"nudging\" people tend to think the worst. And to tell you the truth one thing probably doesnt have a thing to do with the other. ie. talkin about pot or growin pot or not bein in control of your pictures. Who knows ? Its just a damn shame, it really is. Peace

10. I have to admit that not being able to delete your own pictures that you\'ve uploaded is kind of strange. Anyhow, I just saw mr. postman earlier on ic, and he\'s around.

11. I wish he would reply to my message. He has some awesome looking chameleons, and bearded dragons. I wanna get in on that.

12. ur a fool who doesnt know when to stop arguing.... ur the immature one obviously...

13. Hi ALL!! Hi postman, just popping in to see how its growing,, i see you have entered the wonderful exciting world of cross breeding, i\'ll keep an eye on your thread to see how the Power Deisels go, but from my experience anything mixed with PPP just gets better and better.

14. corrected : )

15. Oh Yeah!! Fuckin Wonder Diesel, and this PPP has got my head spinning... Been smoking a lot of those in preparation for sampling these power diesels:p

wonder Diesel is really good smoke. Flavor the year type shit. I got a few nice phenos from that pack. Not only does it taste great, but it\'s got the potency my cousin needs for treatment... 3-4 hits out the bong of that wonder diesel, and your feeling pretty numb hehe... The ppp & wonder diesel are two of his favorites, so hopefully I hit on something NICE in the cross.. PPP has a high ceiling, and solid sativa type high.

The power diesel cross is coming along nicely though.. Still early, but 2 seem to be lookin a lil like mamma with the two toned pink-purple/green calyx:D And thick yellow pistals. Would be sick if they took on some of pappa lemony diesel flavor. Work in progress though... I\'ll backcross, and breed around till I get what I have in mind.. I got a good handful of wonder diesel f2 as well;) in which I plan to search through for some diesel phenos.

But ahh yeah I\'m no longer keeping up the journal over here...Search and u shall find... ahh as a matter of fact just google mister postman LMAO...:wave:

And hey guys...... 100 pages and not one bad word, or fight... please don\'t let this thread go to shit in my absence. If it\'s gonna be here, mine as well try to preserve it, keep it kind.....:smoke:

16. ^^and thats why you\'re the man.

I joined icmag just to keep in touch with your escapades. haha

peace

17. Any advice you can giv eme would be greatly appreciated if you can find the time to look at my first plant.

I was wondering if it would make a difference if I placed two UVB 10.0 bulbs in with the 40W HPS?

Newfie.BUDS.420

18. Dude u need to stop growin Hash berry its pretty much on the lower end of the totem pole if u know wat i mean

19. I have (2) 10.0 UVB in with the girls and it cooks em. Be careful with those bulbs. Also, they are stronger the first few weeks of use.

Good Luck!

20. Wouldn\'t hurt... Never had problems running these lights.. Run them from the beginning of the grown seedling- to flower... These are no where near as strong as uvb levels produced from the sun, but enough in my opinion to make some difference in what your producing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.