Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr.Nice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Berzerker42500, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I am doing this review in the fashion of those used on Marijuanareviews.com
    [​IMG]

Name:Mr.Nice

Grade:A-

Type:Indica Dominant

Price:$150 Half Oz.

Looks: Dark green with a hint of Purple,orange hairs and sparkly trichromes.A few buds were a bit leafy,but not too bad.

Smell:A bit musty,with a hint of skunk,pine and that classic purple scent.Before it's broken up it almost has a spicy smell,but once it's been ripped apart the smell of purps overcomes any of the other smells really.

Taste:A little bit of that purple taste,with a normal taste of weed.

Buzz type:Heavy creeper.After snapping a bowl out of the bong,it took about 10 minutes to really hit me.At first I thought I may have been ripped off,but once it hit me I was in pure cannabis heaven.It personally made me much more talkative,which seemed more like a sativa effect,but weed in general makes me more talkative.

Buzz length:Medium-Long.An hour and a half to two hours.

Overall:Good bud,for a good price!Nice body high,nice smell,mostly popcorn nugs but some were a bit leafy.Other than that it was a great smoke.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peace!

2. Looks like some solid bud, especially for $150/half.

3. *Bump*

No love for the Mr.Nice?!:(

4. How do you know it's really mr.nice besides someone tellin you it was...

5. Well,I've had Mr.Nice several other times,a few times from a dispensary and others from other dealers and they all had the same smell and effect.

6. Shameless bump!

Common,nobody is down with the Mr.Nice?!?!

Maybe I should have made the title of the thread more eye catching :p