Mr Nice Seeds ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GrtPlnsGrower, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Hey every one. I finaly decided to go with Mr Nice Seeds. I chose 3 strains. Black widow , Critical Mass , and Medicine Man are my choices. The problem is every seed bank i have checked say they are out of stock. Almost all of their seeds are out of stock ? Any one have any idea if they are haveing some sort of problem with their breeding , or business overall ? I want to place an order , but dont want to wait for months for them to make more.

2. Go to mr nice forum, click on strains at top and it takes to a page with list of strains and suggested seed banks that have them. Have 6 medman and 4 SSH girls into 12/12 today. Have you tried Aliengrowshop? They have a good selection usually, though I don't like them. I like seedboutique.

3. Seed boutique has about a dozen varieties of Mr Nice seeds in stock but didnt see the exact ones you are looking for but some are new crosses with those. Hope this helps...good luck and kudos for chosing one of the best breeders ever.

4. Ya I looked at seedboutique, they only had one strain that I want. I also went to mr nice seeds web page and followed the link to their authorized dealers. None of the dealers had the chosen ones. I have looked at a lot of strains and mr nice and mandala are the 2 breeders i want but evidently they both are having some sort of problems. I had mandalas Hashberry this year, it was a real hardy strain, good producer. Just want to try some new stuff.

5. Dont know about problems with Mr Nice but have read in over a dozen places including these forums that Mandala is taking a break.....lets hope its not a long one

6. I think alot of us are looking for a greater selection of Mr.Nice seeds from US-friendly banks. I too would like the Black Widow, Critical Mass, and Medicine Man. I'd also like to try the "shit", Devil, Shark Shock, Spice and Early Queen. What can i say, i'm a sucker for some good ass weed.

7. #8 ricard0, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    I, for one, couldn't get the URL to work.:(

In fact, i couldn't get icmag.com at all = double frownage.

8. I think the site is down, kids just out of school :)

Try again later I guess.

9. #10 ricard0, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    Damn kids, with their no responsibility or jobs. Living off mommy and daddy, smoking pot just to have fun and be a rebel. Man what i wouldn't give to be a kid again. LOL. Wait, i take that back. What i wouldn't give to be 21 again. Wait......... ok, ya, 21.

See how smoking good sh!t makes you think. LOL. Woah, i got to put that sh!t down for a while...............Ok, maybe one more puff.

Where do you guys get your Mr.Nice seeds from? I've used Seedbotique once but i didn't go with Mr.Nice that time.

10. Seedboutique or seedbay, same guy owns both sites.

Link should work now

11. Mr. Nice is often out of stock due to demand and the way they produce seeds. They are more selective about what mothers & fathers are used, how the seeds are produced, and I personally believe Shanti is somewhat the perfectionist when it comes to the seeds and strains they produce.

The strains you want are probably 3 of the most popular. I would check the site and possibly drop an email to them and they will give you some idea when these strains will be shipped to distributers.

less

12. Demand or just couldnt care:wave: as the MR NICE seeds i got not 1 grew!!! and without him relizing i know him and have for years!! these seeds were a wast of my money! and i personally will NEVER GO NEAR MR NICE SEEDS AGAIN still got the shit taste of dealing with that man in my mouth!!!!!!!!! Un Australian:mad: act MR NICE

13. In the many thousands of posts about MR. Nice, yours has got to be the first i've seen with such a harsh opinion of their wares. Is it just personal, or would you feel the same about any other breeder/seedbank (given a similar experience)?

I have MAD respect for Nev and Shanti and find it interesting to discover such an outwardly displeased customer, especially one that apparently knows him. Did you ask him to rectify the issue/s? Are you a member of their forums? Just curious. :)

14. yes i was member and more than 1 time ive asked!!(im not after FREE STUFF) the real trouble! is that to EVEN MENTION IT casts a question about my 30years of growing experience! did you do this or did you do that!? i know what im doing and im not a winging bitch! i call stuff as i see it!! and to say you have never heard a complaint? search the web and you will find others in the same boat!!!!!(if your an MNS member check there) as he has addmited THESE PROBLEMS!!:D and mate i know lots of people in lots of places! and all that know me NEVER QUESTION THE WAY I GROW!!

15. #16 ricard0, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    That's too bad mate. But asking you how you went about "doing this or doing that" hardly seems very critical of your experience. Sounds like they were just trying to help (at least in the example you describe).

That's awesome that you know what you're doing and not "winging". You should call it like you see it, otherwise your call isn't worth much eh?

Are you sure your membership & posts here aren't in direct relation to the issues you've had with MNS? Is it possible that this thread just serves as a platform for your retaliatory comments?

^^Could you please direct me to the portion of my un-edited post that says this?^^

I've seen the negative posts. They are just eclipsed by the praise. I think due to the high expectations people have for such elite genetics, they assume everything should go just the way they think. When we have an ideal firmly in place, it's often hard to accept anything less than that. IMO.

The numbers also tell part of this tale. Why are MNS seeds so hard to find? Why do the droves clammer to his forums for the sole reason of finding out when strains will be back in stock? I'm not arguing here if it sounds that way. I haven't been Shanti's bitch for 10 years or even 10 months, in fact i've only just been awakened to the power of MNS in the last 6 months, i don't know him, hell i don't even know what the guy looks like. Not important. What's important to me (and it seems to a good many) is the hands-on, no excuses way of breeding and him supporting his products.

Sure i could go to McDonalds and get something i know i like. Everyday, any time of the day, it's the same, it's reliable, dependable and consistent...... but it's also terrible "food" and full of mystery. OR just down the road is a family owned restaurant preparing meals using fresh, local ingredients. Maybe they don't have the same thing on the menu everyday, maybe the ingredients vary a bit in quality, consistency and availability...... but at least the food is prepared by honest folks doing the best they know how.

Sloppy analogy i realize, but accurate nonetheless. Now i don't have 30 years under my belt, closer to 20, but i still make mistakes all the time. I actually have bigger problems to contend with. Some elaboration along with a little literary gumption just may convince me that your tri-decade career is that. Till then i'll stick with the happy masses. Just my $.02