Mr. Nice seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by vc77, Sep 14, 2008.

1. I was just wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about Mr. Nice? I'm not asking about shipping or anything, I'm just concerned about genetics. His seeds are a bit on the expensive side but I don't mind paying for quality if that is what I will get.

I've got my eyes set on the Black Widow and Shark-Shock, I just wanted to see if anyone had had any good results using Mr. Nice seeds before.

2. I'm not a big fan of the seed banks of today. I truly loved the old school seed banks in the mid 80's; such as: SSSC, Nevil's Seed Bank, Cultivators Choice(which sold all their genetics to Nevil after thye first cannabis cup which CC swept), Sensi Seed Club, and even Greenhouse was great in the ealry 90's. Now I believe seed banks and breeders are all about getting rich over producing great genetics. Shanti, who was one of Greenhouse seeds original founders and breeders had purchased all of Nevil's genetics. Shanti moved on along w/ Howard Marks and Nevil to form Mr. Nice.

Sorry for history lesson, however I think it is vital in knowing how many of todays seed banks originated. Mr. Nice, TGA Subcool, and Spice Brothers produce some of the best and most stable strains on the market today. This is just MHO. Personally I feel most seed banks and breeders stress too much on profits and not enough on producing good stable strains. Some have kept their ethics and rerputation, but many have become lostr in wealth and could careless if they send out a bunch of female seeds that hermie, or a batch of unstable strains that have poor traits. Mr. Nice, TGA, and Spice Brothers are some I respect, along w/ a few underground breeders here in the US abnd Canada.

peace

less

3. Thank you very much! I think that is what I needed to hear :)

+rep