Mr Nice new growth tacoing. Have Pics. WHY??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by atwomp, Apr 24, 2010.

1. My mr. nice clones have been under a 6 bulb t5 (6500k) for about 2 weeks. Rooms at 80 degrees f, and around 80% humidity. I got a fan 3 days ago to improve my poor ventilation (closet) and i run it during the day off at night.

Curling started to occur about 5 days ago. I did my first feeding with cal mag 2-0-0, age old 12-6-6, and molasses 0-0-2 about 3 days ago all at half recommended potency. As you can see from the pics there is also discoloration on some of the medium sized leaves( parts are light green others are darker). I can't tell if they are improving or not at this point.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Hey atwomp, I posted some of the comments from your post on the other forum, since I think it would help people here to diagnose your problem better. I would also like to hear the answer since I'm not exactly sure on it but I don't think just watering will fix it, I think you need to flush.

3. Right on ant.

Thanks again for the help

4. Ok, so i flushed one of em with 5 gal of low 7ph water (one gallon pot). and yes, it took that much water for me to get the runoff to even the low sixes (around 6.2?).
    so here is the before pic. and hopefully i will have pics in a few days that show some promise. Wish me luck!

Attached Files:

5. I am running into this same problem, check the ph of the soil. Thats what others recommended to me and i found that the soil was to base. Good luck.