Mr. Meaner's First Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Mister Meaner, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Yeah! I don't post much, but I have been following your grow Lotus!
    I am sticking to the single plant grows as I only do it for myself. I don't smoke a ton and I don't have a lot of friends who smoke, so sharing doesn't eat into my stash jar very much at all.
    I still have at least 3/4 oz. from the last grow and that harvested over a month ago.

2. tight grow man :)
    really awesome job for your first time, it's inspiring

3. hey bro check out my rdwc scrog grow

4. Looking forward to seeing how you next grow goes.

5. That's an amazing plant for 125w of CFL light. Great job, I myself just started hydro growing and like the way the buds turn out - all light and fluffy. Keep up the great work man.

6. I was kind of upset with how fluffy the buds were. I'm used to tight hard nugs. But then I smoked it and got over it real quick.

7. It's amazing that, that is the same plant as before. Nice grow man.

8. Thats so funny! my buddy brought me some weed this weekend, I pulled it out and thought WTF some good swag?????? he said smoke it............ it was $30 for a quarter????? and 2 rips from the bong I was done for! looks can be deceiving but if it smokes it smokes!!!!!!!! cant argue with that...needless to say I bought the weed! lol

9. I prefer high grade fluff over the tops. I usually give it the longest cure then cut it up for rolling. Alot of the time you have a better trichome to plant mass ratio.

10. Damn dude, that rebound was amazing!