Mr. Meaner's First Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Mister Meaner, Jul 20, 2010.

1. looking great for your first grow, keep up the good work

2. Thank y'all for checking in! I appreciate the compliments and good vibes.
    She has stretched out well and the lower leaves have started drooping (normal). I still get wet leaves where they rest on one another and can't breathe well. I think I need a bigger fan to move the branches around a bit better.
    Other than that, it's all good!

3. Some fresh pics for everyone!!! I may have to scrap my 2 plant grow idea for the next run. If it goes anything like this one there won't be enough space in the cabinet! (Not that I am complaining!) Everything looks to be going well. I have been trimming any new little shoots that pop up out of the main stems so all the energy goes to the budsites that are already formed.

I am loving it!

Attached Files:

4. HaH! I can't BELIEVE that is the same plant from the beginning! Don't you love the bubble bucket? Lookin real good, man!

5. Thanks, I KNOW!!! Sometimes I open up the cabinet and just stand there laughing!!!

6. you just wait till the laughter turns to screams when your saying i didn't expect it would get this big or smell this bad lol
    looks good you may wont to look into a screen to control that monster

7. #87 Mister Meaner, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    Uh oh.
    Looks like ballz! Argh!!!

Edit: Umm... Maybe not. Seems I over reacted. :eek:
    Sound the "all clear"

Attached Files:

8. Way to bring a plant back to life and really grow it well after that point :)

good luck man

9. It seems we had a slight frost in the grow cabinet! :D
    Had a hell of a time uploading the pic, but here it is:

Attached Files:

10. It looks good man, it will just get more frosty from here on out :smoke:

11. Res change today, a few cell phone pics for ya.

The buds haven't really started to get big which has me a little worried. The other side of the coin is that there are buds all over the place. We shall see...

Attached Files:

12. :hello: nice work man you really recovered this plant from what looked like a serious seedling problem...now you have the confidence to raise any plant and deal with most minor problems...i had tons of seedlings die on me before i could raise a couple to be healthy all the way through...well it looks like you are well on your way to success so keep up the good work fellow Blade!

13. Do you ever find yourself driving to work or somewhere and just thinking "I grow my own weed. I am a pot farmer!" And then just start laughing your head off?

Happened to me...
    Sigh...

14. Did you ever find yourself farming pot and just thinking "I don't go to work anymore!" And then just blaze another 3 gram blunt, caughing your head off? :D

15. LOL... I should be so lucky!!!

16. #96 Mister Meaner, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Week 5 of flower. There is a nice blue color starting to come through. I busted out the good camera for a few glamour shots:

Attached Files:

17. Ordered a MLFB today. Never used a vape before, but if it saves weed and I can cook or make tinctures with the ABV weed, what the hell...
    So psyched!

18. The MFLB came today. Hitting it now. Slight cough the first time. And it is a little weird to get used to the draw.
    The flavor is incredible, and the smell of the vapor is amazing. I think I'm in love!
    I can't wait to put my homegrown in there!

19. #99 Mister Meaner, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    I was doing a res change today and I decided to put a cutting under the microscope. There are a few amber trichromes on the top buds! I was not expecting them to turn this early. I just started with some Beastly Bloom and I was hoping to run it for at least two weeks before flushing. This is only week 6 of flower. This brings me to my questions...

I want a 50/50 cloudy/amber ratio.
    Should I start the flush now?
    How fast do they turn once they start?
    Will they stop turning once I flush?

Any help is appreciated!

And some pics...

Attached Files:

20. Some of them will turn Amber real fast, just for a point of refferance, Indica ab out 8-9 Weeks flower and Sativa 10 - 12 weeks of flower. Looks good man :cool: