Mp3 Enhancer

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Kroovy, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Lmao before I begin, I just saw a thread right before I started this one that was titled "Internet Explorer Can Suck Me" rofl.

Anyways, lol, I'm trying to look for an easy to use mp3 enhancing program. Something that can enhance the bass and/or treble of music. Give me different effects I can use. Etc etc.

Much appreciated. I tried doing some Google searches and couldn't find anything along the lines of what I'm picturing in my head.

Thanks in advanced,
    ~Kroovy

2. #2 sikander, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    Audacity has a number of audio filters you can apply to whatever file you load into it. Setting up MP3 support is a little involved but nothing too bad. (You have to manually download a DLL and tell Audacity where it is the first time you try to open an MP3)

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder

3. Audacity is an awesome mp3 editing program, its what I use to make all mah ringtones.

If you're looking for something more passive to change the sound of your music, you can use Winamp to play it and get any of the many many different audio plug ins for it. It has a decent equalizer built in too.