Mowing Lawns While High

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Terrance Le, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I'm getting hired at lawnmowing company once the owner comes back from vacacation and they will only drug test once which is good since I haven't smoked cause I've been unemployed,but I,was wonder if it was ok to smoke before work and mow while high

2. #2 GorillaGherkin, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    If Ya gots to ask I’d say NO then.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 squirksa, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Don't expect rapid promotion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you cant mow grass high as fuck with a smile and keep up with the crew id say your in the wrong profession.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you have an accident on the job and run over 50 small children mowing while high it won't look good on your resume. :)
    [​IMG]
    Power machinery can be shockingly brutal when it contacts flesh.

<-- was always sober at work. Didn't matter what I was doing from pulling weeds to wiring power poles.
    (really had far to much respect when working with live electricity to be stoned)

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Get high after you mow lawns don't throw away steady employment over a blunt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wh
    Is this a serious question? Why didn't you ask your boss?

8. One of the easiest jobs in the world bro....just be careful not to start the mower with your head under it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. If you are questioning yourself on if you're capable of smoking weed before doing something, then you probably shouldn't smoke weed before doing that thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Exactly!

• Like Like x 1

11. its shitty work, everybody does that.

Carpenters, Electricians, Dish washers, Floor Cleaners, Lawyers, Doctors, fuckin politicians, CBC employees, Principles, People who paint the lines on the fuckin roads.

Get stoned, it'll be fun, get to work.

• Agree Agree x 1