Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moving

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bob1962, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys thinking of moving from tx to nm,nv,or az just for mmj how hard is it to get a card in those 3 states? I'm 100% disabled vet & suffer from cronic pain due to back injury been on pain meds for over 11 years and want off of them also I make the same amount of money no matter where I live even parts of co might work any idels?

Thanks

2. Colorado would be your best bet out of those choices in my opinion. Nothin like the rocky mountains either of course i'm in montana but colorado is very pretty too. And they probably have the best MMJ program

3. Please review the "Do you qualify" sticky thread and if you have further questions, please ask in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.