moving with flowering plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by STilladelph, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I'm moving next weekend and my plants just began the flowering stage a few days ago.....anyone have some tips on transporting/protecting these etc while I move? I was thinking of putting them in a cardboard box and sealing it up during the 12hr dark cycle but I'm afraid that little light will cause it to be a hermie :X

2. It shouldn't cause it to be a Hermaphrodite, but i suggest making sure there are no light leaks. When i had to move a couple i covered them with black garbage bags with a few holes for air flow. How far in between homes are you moving them? The way i see it you have a 12 hour time frame. Don't worry about the plants getting too stressed i would just worry about getting caught moving them. After all, worse comes to worst you start over, cant do that if your in jail.

3. I'm not worried about getting caught its only a 3 mile drive so it will be on my first load brought over but like u said I'm worried about light leaks

4. No worries blade. One day of light will not affect your flowering cycle. Remember light leak or light exposure do damage when is on daily basis or routine. Beside that be safe in your moving day !

5. Thank you for the information good sir

6. Oh, well then your good as gravy dude, do you have trash bins with the air tight lids? I don't know how many plantas your working with but put them in the trash bins preferably black with no holes, they will have plenty of air 3 miles is what 10 mins tops? you'll be just fine i promise

7. No trash bins but its only 3x 3gal pots so