Moving with a used MFLB (should I mail it in a package or bring it on a plane?)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by FoundDelicious, Aug 14, 2012.

1. If I clean my MFLB can I ship it using a mail service in a box using UPS or etc?

I'm very reluctant to bring it on a plane since i'm traveling with family. Even in checked baggage it could cause problems (I'm flying from the 1st biggest airport in the world to the 2nd biggest and they are probably extremely staffed with drug dogs and etc) It's a domestic flight from one US state to another, but neither are 420 friendly.

2. Yes you can, clean it as much as you can with the highest % iso possible.

Also heat the vape up after vaporizing ALL the cannabinoids.

Then wrap it in foil.

Even if tested it will be street legal.

3. Not true... You can't completely clean an MFLB. Under the screen there's a lot of oil that accumulates. You can clean the screen, for sure, but that stuff is impossibly to completely clean out.

Mail it.

4. X3 dont risk it

5. It's not worth the risk, just clean it and mail it.

6. They aren't testing behind the screen.

OP another idea, take advantage of your warranty, break it and have a new one shipped to your new house.

7. But a dog would smell it! Duh!

8. Wow, I would've never thought of that. Does it matter how it breaks?

9. If you're moving can't you put it in stuff that is going to be shipped or moved to you? I would do that, don't bring it on a flight.

10. Great Idea right here ^^. May not be the most moral suggestion, but it'll work and from what I read MF is real good about replacing their units with basically no questions asked. I say go for it and report back to let us know how it went!