Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving To tampa!!!! HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blakiedizzle, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Yo wutup grasscity... ok so ive been smokin a little over four years now and i just turned twenty. i live in southern maryland and on june 25 i am moving to tampa florida because i am goin to the international academy of design and technology to get my bachelors degree in recording engineering. i will be living in an apartment off campus with three people the college places me with... so my question is for those who live there or close.. HOW EASY IS IT TO GET BUD THERE LOL ? IS IT HARD TO FIND AND IS IT SOME FIRE?? PLESE HELP ITS STRESSFULL ENOUGH IM MOVING DOWN THERE AND IM GONNA BE BY MYSELF AND AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS AND ITLL MAKE IT TEN TIMES WORSE IF IM GONNA BE DRY

2. I am not going to lie to you, Tampa is not the easiest place to find good bud. The laws in Florida are terribly harsh, and getting robbed is too common, so people tend to be more suspicious (as they should be) and overall the quality of bud is not what it was when I lived out west. I am actually moving today, going back out west after spending a year in Tampa.

All that being said the good bud is around its just harder to find and a lot of it is wet, leafy and just generally not properly taken care of (greedy growers want the weight). I more recently have been able to find some beautiful bud, but it was not easy.

Sorry this is long, but one more thing. It is very important in Tampa to watch who you buy from. When I first moved I was inundated with people selling dirty regs as "Orange Crush" or "Kush" lol, even dealers who usually get good buds will sometimes be selling trash for ridiculous prices.

Be careful, be safe, the good stuff is out there its just tougher to find in Tampa. Good Luck