Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Seattle, Washington

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Namun2, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hi, Im an exchange student, moving to Seattle for 1 year for school.
    1.I was wondering how to get my hands on some bud up there !:smoke:
    2. How is the quality up there? Is it hard to get good bud? :eek:
    3. How are the prices? :)
    4. Are there any good headshops, where I could buy bongs, pipes and such?

Hopefully ill get my questions answered! :D Im leaving in 1 week.

-Thanks!

2. Its really good bud, it is actually realllllllly rare to find any bad weed so basically you can just go to like the cseattle center and just look around for dealers and they are always pretty nice and cool people so no worries on getting robbed or anything like that

3. dont go to the seattle center to get bud, you'll most likely get skimped and chances are it wont be the best you can find. make friends and hopefully one of them will have a solid connect or will know someone with a medical card. if all else fails i guess just hit downtown and start asking for kush.. happy hunting
    Dont trust anyone too much in this rainy pit of a place though

4. So just walk to a random person and ask if he sells weed? Sounds kinda scetchy:p
    Atleast where I come from...

5. Can anyone tell me about any good headshops around the area? :)
    Also, how are the prices?

6. Check out Sams Smoke in the U District, or Puffins in Wallingford for the heady glass. Weed is always fire around here I would go around Westlake Center, Seattle Center or down on the Waterfront but best way is having a friend with a solid connect with choices and such. Bud prices in Seattle is around $10 a gram. $80 a quarter, $130 a half, $200 for a ounce. Have fun Seattles a chill place! Maybe I'll see you sometime! :hello:

7. #7 drugsarebad503, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    i live pretty close to seattle and i know good growers out there u will be fine

8. How do I get to know good growers? :D That would be pretty awesome

9. The 206 always has the fire.

Just gotta make a few connections and you'll be rolling in it

10. What do you mean "The 206 always has the fire."

11. That's our our phone code, 206-000-0000

12. So could I get any more info about the herb in seattle? :) How I could get a hook up would still be greatly appreciated!:D

13. basically, you get a hook up by private messaging one of these guys who just told you they live in seattle >.> see if one of them will hook u up.......that's what I would do,even though ur not suppose to....

14. I want to move to seattle after college

15. Ive heard great things about seattle thats why im stoked on living there for a year!

But I dont feel right asking people over the internet for a hook up, woulndt want to piss anybody off!
    Thats why I want to know how I can find one in the city

16. Im leaving in 2 days, and I would love some more answers and helpfull tips about seattle! Toke up, and post! :D

17. Yeah Ive done this with other people on GC. You just gotta be careful about it and it's no different than meeting someone at a bus stop...