Moving to London??

Discussion in 'General' started by Hanneman1011, Dec 2, 2010.

1. He guys, I wanted to know from some mates across the pond, what is the smoking seen like over there. I am thinking about getting a sponsership to move and work over there. Just wanted to know what it was like there. I went there about 8 years ago with an uncle who worked for Roles Royce. But i didnt smoke then. just wanted some info. Thanks guys.

2. All i know is that contaminated and modified weed is being sold in england, look it up. you're gonna have to be really careful since your going to be new there.

3. it's really depressing to see that. here's a link to a site that talks a little bit about it.

i spent the first four months of this year in london and we always had some bomb hookups. :smoking: definitely be careful when you get over there man. any idea where you're planning on staying/living at?

4. Im just getting my opintions together right now. I am looking at london or Vancouver. I have a friend whos friends live in Vancouver and he went up there and he had a blast. I just wanted to know. Looks like ill be going to Vancouver then.