Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diegoagm, Apr 23, 2011.

1. This is my first post ever, so hi :wave:

Anyway I'm Venezuelan and I'm currently living there and it's pretty hard (dangerous) to find weed around here. I might move to Jacksonville and I was just wondering if anyone that lives there or in all of Florida could tell me what it's like in regards to the laws and how easy it is to buy and all that.

2. FL has some of the strictest Marijuana laws in the United States, be careful. Over 20 grams is a felony and your looking at 5 years in prison.
    Florida Marijuana Penalties - NORML

3. Well that sucks. Here cops have been known to plant weed in your car to arrest you and no one really cares about anything like that so I guess I'll just be really careful since I'm not used to stuff like that at all.

4. jacksonville has some pretty dank bud also known as crip all the way down to pounds of mids for cheap it should be easy for you to find a connect as it only took me one day of being there to meet mine. What part of you moving to? I also suggest you avoid certain parts of downtown and the westside if your not from around here unless you know some one who personally lives there

5. Well everyone smokes in Florida and there's always good dank. It's accepted in society in all, the problem is it has the worst marijuana laws in the country, if I'm not mistaken.

6. Depending on where your at in Jax, prices will fluctuate alot. Beaches/Manderin/Arlington is where the dank is usually at, Westside for brick weed.

IMHO, avoid traveling with weed. Jacksonville police have no tolerance for anything and will find your stash spot.

7. Everyone in Fl smokes by the beaches and if im not mistaken Jacksonville is by a coast. I live in Vero Beach and everyone smokes. Police are dicks so just plai it smart and you WILL be fine.

8. I think I'm moving near Arlington, not entirely sure. Thanks to all for the input.

9. #10 dankness92, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    420aye

10. Yea like everyone is saying the laws suck here. The bud is good though. Just look out for cops and southern racists lol.

11. JACKSONVILLE IS TERRIBLE DON'T GO. it's a city full of uneducated disgousting people. It sounds like i'm just being a dick but honestly I'm just trying to help you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. my grandma got robbed at gunpoint in her front yard in good 'ol jacksonville FL..dont go

13. I live close to Jacksonville and there is some dank weed around here. BUT cops in Duval/clay county are pricks. So, that includes Jacksonville, Orange Park.. And other areas around there. Just find the right connect and you'll be set ;) just don't find the wrong one lol..

14. And we're gonna trust a person with 1 post asking for a hook up?

15. Umm first hop off nigga, I just joined this wack shit and I'm not from this wack ass town so I went to my very last resort.

16. #17 ICGreen, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    Which is very ignorant and frankly stupid of you.
    (A) You agreed to, yet never bothered to read the forum guidelines.
    ([​IMG] You are ignorant enough, or a LEO, to think any site would ever allow hook ups, Da FUK?
    Edited: ha, love the parenthesis b.
    (C) For those on Mobile, that can't see the status, Oh yeah, he is banned.

17. stop resurrecting old threads.