Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moving to Colorado: seeking advice on medical mj

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smoking penguin, May 10, 2011.

  1. I've had a bad knee for a long time and strongest possiblity is arthritis, my goal is to move and get a medical card but I want more information on how exactly to go about this. Doctors, scripts, dispenseries, ect. Thanks for the help!
  2. first step, have an extensive medical history of the condition. (from Dr and/or hospital)

    ..and it sounds like you don't.:cool:
  3. #3 smoking penguin, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually I've been going to the doctor for 10 years or so. Have lots of medical files, and have had knee surgery and had it drained and so on and so forth.
  4. then you are more than qualified.

    there are still docs that dont even ask for med files......and while it may be shady its still an option these days. so basically you will get a card.

    once u do that hit up the dispensary or grow store, and have fun with your new alternative medicine!

    simple as that.

  5. then get those records and google up a mmj Dr near your residence.:hello:

    wish MO had mmj...*sniff*:(

Share This Page