Moving to CO tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Pizzaroll, Dec 29, 2012.

1. How are the roads? Midwest got slammed with snow recently right?

2. A little bad this morning. I'm on the Ohio turnpike now though and it's fine.

3. By the way, I don't know if CO is anything like FL, but when I moved here to go to school, they have out of state tuition for non-residents that is outrageous. I had to wait a year to become a resident before I could afford to go to school. The tuition is like four times as much.

4. Out of state is always gonna be more expensive. However, schools out west generally have waaaay cheaper in state tuition so the out of state tuition usually isn't bad at all

5. Ugh. 350+ miles on the Ohio turnpike is boring as fuck. Thanks for the tip on tuition! I'll have to look into that

6. I made it to Indiana but I didn't get a pic of the sign.

We gotta get to CO springs before 4:00 pm tomorrow or we gotta wait till wed to get the apt cause of new years.

1,200 miles to go!

7. I've made the trip from NJ to Iowa and back several times. I also have made a trip from Iowa to Colorado. I can't imagine doing it all at once! You got a long road ahead of you op! Good luck!

8. Thanks for the support guys,

In Illinois now. Still going strong :p

9. Good luck OP. Have fun too. Best of luck in CO

10. Be careful out there. Icy roads, new years soon, etc.

11. risquee...best of luck

12. Just hit Iowa. This trip is definitely starting to take its toll.

13. Hang in there Pizzaroll! I'll roll a joint right now and smoke it in solidarity. If you need to crash a couple hours, don't underestimate how much that nap can help!!!

14. Im planning to move to Seattle good luck bro. You're 21 and you've already owned a buisness thats boss.

15. #35 Pizzaroll, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Lol I don't own a business. My bad if that's how it came across. I just meant the company we worked for went under

Edit: In nebraska now. I'm exhausted.

Edit2: this trip has turned into a fucking nightmare. My gf lost her wallet at a gas station that's atleast an hour and a half away and we don't even remember the exit # of it or if it's even still there so we are trying to call the gas station to see if they've seen it and I've been driving for over 20 hours and I just wanna go to bed :,(

16. So this morning we got a call from a police dept with her wallet so were driving 2 hours back for it. 4:00 pm is outta the picture but oh well. I just hope there are no other issues today.

17. Colorado has always been cool with weed though, why does everyone want to go there NOW that its legal? Theres really no difference, why not come to Canada? We have snow, mountains and easy laws on weed. Watch, once we legalize it everyone will flock here like sheep -_- I dont get people these days.

18. It's snowing right now.

19. Ill come to.Canada one day trust me. :))

20. It's not just about the weed but it's definitely a plus to know that I won't have to worry about having small amounts on me or smoking in my own house. Also I have no access to oils or hash in my area do I'll get to try dabbing and what not.

I've lived in PA most of my life and I just wanted to check out other parts of the country. I love the mountains so I figured Colorado would be a good place.