moving to California, help

Discussion in 'General' started by DoktorSOG, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Hey, so I'm heading out there in like 6-8 monthsss! Woohoo!
    I'm younggg, no credit, or any of that stuff, not bad or good, just just doesn't exist, never paid taxes. But I'm still looking to get a mortgage. I do NOT want a landlord.

I have 20k, I might have about 30k by the time of the move, but lets just say 25,000.

id like a 3 befroom, on some land, 2+ acres. 3 bedroom isnt necceassary though. remember i have mo credit, can i move out thre & successfully get a home with some land with 25k?

Income once I get there is not a problem, if 25k is not suffice, how much is?

2. Hell no, unless you wanna live out in the desert in a trailer.

3. Depends on how much verifiable income you have

4. good luck man i wanna try it

5. Yea, with that kind of money you can get yourself one of these
    [​IMG]

6. I'm dropping a storage container underground, so the deserts not out of the question lol, a 60-90 min drive to the fifty is cool with me.

0 verifiable income...i work within the grey areas.

25k cash won't land me a mortgage with a few acres? O: damn, I could give 2 f#%*$ about the house, I just need a spot for my op, & 60 amps, hell I don't need a house! I'll live in my grow room lol jk, I do want atleast a 2 bedroom.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xN9r0bWe78]The Mamas And The Papas - California Dreamin' (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

30K won't last here, unless you have a stable and decent earning job already lined up when you come here. Other than that, good luck. You'll need it.

8. I'm gonna get my card & be a vendor, the whole point of the move would because my income would quadrouple, & it wouldn't be near as illegal.
    Lol at the log cabin

25k down! Im willing to do up to 3k a month payment. My monthly payment is 2,150 now.

The govt doesn't really know I exist though.. I had a job once when I was 14, Lolol

9. the only thing about coming out here to get scripted and becoming a vendor is that EVERYONE out here is already doing it. People that have been growing out here their whole lives are moving their ops to different states because cali is over saturated.

10. I wish I could by a 3 bedroom house for 25,000 in California. In my dreams. :rolleyes:

In a town of 5,000 people in CA, a 3 bedroom apartment will cost you around $800 a month. You won't get much with your 25,000 but good luck to ya man. :smoke:

11. Just find some cool stoner roomates you can share a place with?

I was down at Redondo beach visiting a friend who lived with about 6 other dudes in this great place just a couples miles from the beach, it was amazing. Rent was kept down with that many people and it was just a very chill environment.

12. It's expensive no way you'll get a house a nice apartment though. Btw my 1000th post.

13. that thing is buck nasty, yo .( thats a good thing)

14. damn your brave. I would go to colorado cuz its way cheaper and you can set up the same. a nice house with acres here in SD is gona be 300k+ folks with good credit can't even get loans now a days. they want you to have next months payment in the bank at all times.

15. you wont even be able to buy a house in the ghetto.