Moving To Cali (from Amsterdam)

Discussion in 'General' started by ProfessorX, Mar 30, 2009.

1. So, what are the requirements to get a greencard?

Oh and ehh.. If ur gonna say that cali suck and that I should stay here because of the coffeeshops, I've made my decision years ago that I want to leave this country =)

Thanks in advance

2. THAT SUCKS. Good luck trying to spark a fat blunt or joint in starbucks at cali.

3. Yeah give me a fine and I'll pay it. Put me in jail and I'll pay bail.

What are the requirements dude? :p

4. whattaa bout dubai?

still hittin that up

and this seems like a downgrade

5. yeah i feel ya but i wouldnt say cali

orlando or miami FLA is where its at

keepin it realuhhh

6. Find some doc and be like, "chronic shoulder pain *****".

7. I would say cali because of the MMJ laws.
    Nothing wrong with Orlando or Miami.
    And I would get a MMJ card without too many problems, just need to find out what the requirements are to be accepted in the states, moving from state to state shouldn't be a problem I guess.

If I would have a steady job, for example that Dubai job, would they give me a green card? I have relatives in new jersey but I don't know, they're not close.

8. it is really easy to move to usa from anywheere really you need to get a vista and green card by taking a citizenship test thats pretty easy

9. Cool. Thanks! I always thought it was hard to get in the US.
    I'ma bring a big-ass bag of seeds from the greenhouse when I'm moving though. :D

10. Naw as long as you have paper and like education.
    its onl hard if youre in illegal immigrant from down south.
    then you can get your club card.
    you should stay in Santa Monica.

11. gettin into the united states as a permanent citizen is actually pretty difficult if you have no family here.

try gettin into the lottery for expedited legal status

12. Damn, are those lottery's forreal? I always thought they where some kind of scam! Gonna apply tomorrow! :D

I can get a steady job right now if necesarry. Got an education in the IT branche.

Californiaaaa luuuuvv:smoking:

13. At least you can finally get some decent weed.;)

14. I live in amsterdam now, I wouldn't say they sell crap here. :p

15. #18 HerbalRemedies, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    It's a fairly complicated process to immigrate to any country and the US is no different.

Unless you have a spouse here or have an extraordinary ability as defined by USCIS, you can expect your move date to be a while.

What route are you planning on taking?

16. i would say get a work visa, i dont know the process to get one but im sure google does :)

and you will love cali, are you going to move to northern california or southern?

17. I have a shitload of certificates in IT branche.
    But I'm going to work in Dubai in a few weeks, so if I would live there I pay major taxes.. I've heard if you marry someone in the states that you'll get a green card, and If you get divorced later, you don't have to leave the country.. whassup with that?:D

Yeah I'm sure I'll love Cali :hello:
    I don't know, I would like to live near LA because of the dispensaries.
    But not in the city, somewhere where I can relax, and enjoy a spectacular view from my backyard you know.. I really think I can live the goodlife over there.. I'm not made to live in this rainy country:eek: