Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving To A New Country

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Playa02, Aug 28, 2013.

1. My fellow tokers, i am in need of advice. Instead of boring you with my long life story i'll shorten (i know most of yall high while browsing this forum ; ) ). So i used to stay in U.S for a while then moved off country cause of parents work. I didnt start smoking weed till i got to Africa and over there its fucking cheap. I could basically get an ounce for $5-10. Now the thing is that i always used to smoke joints cuz they only had rolling paper and the way they packaged it was different, plus there werent no grinders so you had to use either your hand or kitchen grinder (struggles). I've seen weed over here and theres usually trichomes or the white stuff you see on it but the one i smoked there wasnt. They used to call it skunk kush, but we all used to get high off it. So now that im back in the U.S im basically a noob. I want to start buying but I dont know how to start off. I only have rolling paper and im sure i need more things if i want to start toking up. Basically i have 100 to spend on weed and supplies what would you suggest to buy. And how do i know the prices because over here i've been hearing different quantities and truthfully i dont even know what they mean. The way they packaged it over there i could roll 2 joints from it and i could probably buy 2 bags for a dollar. So if you could help out and give me any tips i'll appreciate it. (Im in college btw)

2. What country in africa?
    But stay cheap i would really suggest buying weed tools online. Amazon has cheap grinders for around 5bucks and order a pipe or bong from pipesdaddy on google. Dont wanna use rolling papers anymore because they use up alot of weed and here in america.. weed aint cheap

3. We stayed in nigeria for like 2 years. I hear you about Amazon but the thing is my parents arent cool with weed even upon all the documentaries ive showed them. So i dont want them checking out debit card and seeing what i spent money on .

4. Well you could probably find that low-grade herb in your area (commonly referred to as stress, brick weed, schwag, etc) but I suggest trying to find some good bud, checking out the local headshops in your area, and pick up a nice bubbler, bong, steamroller, or vaporizer.

Are you in a medical state?

5. all you really need to start off with is a piece (bong, bubbler, pipe, or vaporizer), a grinder, and papers are optional if you don't want to carry your piece around when you go out.

6. Finding weed isnt a problem i've met a few guys who can hook me up and help me buy.

Im considering buying a pipe or bubbler dont know which one yet still researching which one conserves weed better. Woudnt i need to buy a grinder if i want to use the pipe??

grinders arent necessary at this point. i would worry about buying a nice piece and getting a steady weed flow and then worrying about grinders and other accessories 

8. alright appreciate it. How much would you suggest i buy for first time. I'll probably be using my bowl maybe once a day or every other day. I want to try and conserve as much as possible until i find a job in this place.

A general rule when buying from a new dealer is never get more than a eighth (30-60dollars). If conserving is your prerogative I suggest investing into a nice vaporizer, it really saves weed in the long run. I have a Arizer Extreme Q vape which can do whip/bag and is very reliable.

A 15-45 dollar bubbler is very efficient in terms of cash to THC consumption per sesh.

You can get a 3 dollar plastic grinder that gets the job done, and if you vape I strongly advise you pick up a grinder.

10. Thanks for the help. I dont plan on spending more than 15-20 on a peice, would i be able to still find a decent bubbler? Would it be advisable to get a bubbler when im in college, i dont really want to get into any trouble first year.

Depends, is your college in a medical state? I got caught by the cops in my dorm with bud and my vape, and all they did was confiscate it and assign very minor community service(Washington FTW)

Also is there any woods or a good smoking spot near ur dorm? Keeping a bottle water and ur bubbler in a backpack is worth the hassle IMO, you will be able to take much bigger hits.

You could also get a cheap steamroller or spoon too.

12. Once you have more money to spend on tools and stuff I think you should definitely get a vaporizer. They conserve so much bud and are much healthier, if you care about that. I kinda wanna take a trip to Nigeria now though...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Unluckily for me my college isnt in a medical state, im in texas. Seems i'll invest in a bubbler then.

You wont regret it, weed is fucking cheap and its mid grade quality. There are shrines where you can go for high quality stuff and they serve you weed either rolled or not and its still not that expensive. They also serve food to deal with the munchies too. The only disadvantage is you wont find much bongs/blunts around.

14. any more help

15. Honestly since there new dealers to you I would recommend just to get a dime bag.

16. Honestly bro, you don't need alot to get high. I'd say for now just get some weed and a lighter to fit those papers you have. $1 on the lighter and $99 on weed haha. Sounds good to me.

lool thats too much, plus i have to think of where to keep it. Kinda scared that one day cops just come to the room and start searching me

18. i've been smoking for over 10 years, a grinder is far from necessary

19. i always see many guys with grinder so i thought it was a necessary thing,but Im fine using my hand. I heard that using a grinder lets you conserve more weed though

20. #20 shaggish, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013

it's simply a preference thing