Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to a "green" revolution

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dankrupt, Feb 28, 2013.

1. So my biology wits and horticulture interests have been really nagging on me lately. I built an aquaponic system in my back yard utilizing ammonification and nitrification cycles with fish waste and plants... But im growing veggies damn it. Lol. I live in florida, the laws here really hurt the strength of the state in marijuana. Anywho, I want to move to an MMJ state or recreational state to "get my feet green" if you will... I have a superb interest in the beneficial qualities of marijuana to those WHO REALLY NEED IT. I would give up all of my possessions just to provide a person or two with their meds necessary for normal life. And I don't even really care about the bud as much as I do the science behind the plant. The THC is a bonus, I would want to grow it whether it got people high or not. Being said, I want to legally be able to
    Experiment with my systems of growing and methodologies.... Turning this into an occupation that I would REALLY enjoy... Shit. I would give the weed away for free that I spent MONTHS cultivating just so I could study it.. I'm that interested. It's not normal... If when reading this you said.... "Is he stupid?" Let me answer that. Yes and no. Yes because I'm willing to drop everything I've grown into here in florida and I'm only 19. And no, because I really think if laws changed here in FL, I would be able to bring the knowledge I recently gained elsewhere to provide a nice steady paced environment back in my home town. I'm an intelligent, motivated, independent, and creative person seeking insight to this cliche industry.... Anyone's input is strongly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Move to oregon

3. What are the new laws in Oregon? How can I legally cuktivate?

4. Cultivation**

I know they have compassion centers..

5. California dude, you will have the weather there!

6. That's what I was thinking lol. Coming from FL

7. Yeah, I think Colorado is a no go, and michigan hahaha

8. Can i take a breath now

9. Well I have family in Michigan. So that could work.any info?

10. That's freaking awesome. I've been one the edge of my seat waiting to get enough funds to put together an aquaponic system. It's such a cool concept.

11. I've got a mini running right now. As my prof. Pic shows. I'm a big fish guy. I deeply understand the cycles of nitrification, ammonification, acidification (PH), and bacteria, fish waste. I could go all day. Anywho. Here. :)

Attached Files:

12. If you dont wanna smoke it I'll allow you to send me the finished bud ;)

13. What exactly is aquaponics and could you point me to some info on those cycles your talking about?

14. #14 40yearsmoker, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    I am 57 and all I want to do with the rest of my life is run a dispensary and or a coffee shop. I live in the ignorant state of Wisconsin. So I will be moving soon. I like Arizona. The weather is good and MMJ is still new enough that you can be of real service.

15. ^ sounds like my dad lol

He's 60 and often talks about how he missed his calling and should have moved to amsterdam and became like the guys from the green house seed co.

16. You have good genitics. LOL

17. Just noticed your post count. Holy Crap, Roach that's impressive. You sound like my oldest son.

18. Of you EVER want a determined worker. Please let me know.