Moving plant indoor to outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TKinitup, Jul 26, 2008.

1. alright well i got this plant that a i grew on a couple fluros and then used a 500 watt halogen light which looked like it was doing fine. there was like little clumps of white hair but no buds. so now i decided to put it out in the corn field and let it grow til outdoor harvest season. will this hurt the plant? it was on like its fifth week of 12 12 when i put it outside.

2. i can't see it being much of a good thing. it'll most likely put it into shock, which isn't good that far into flowering.

3. ditto what he said

4. Oh dear lord what have you done.:eek:

5. alright so the hairs on it are turning mostly orange but the buds seem to be getting bigger?? so idk what the fuck is going on lol. does anyone think i could save this shit

6. ok well the plant still looks like its going good. do you think it could still survive and bud normal? id kinda like some advice. all is appreciated

7. im gonna have to be doing the same thing because im not always around to turn my lights on and off every 12 hours. So as soon as my plant is ready im gona have to put it outside.

8. Timers?

9. where the hell do i find one? And i proble dont have the $ to invest in 1:rolleyes:

10. Homedepot, walmart ect under $10