Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Moving!? Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by primativezen, Aug 6, 2007.

1. So i just found out im moving about 45 minutes away from my grow. Ive got 5 plants outdoors ranging from 7 feet to 4 feet (haha had some problems planting).

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I dont think im going to be able to drive back everyday to water them. I find that if im not watering the two biggest ones everyday the bottom fan leaves gradually yellow and die which is pissing me off! (as you can see in one of the pictures)

Will they need more or less water once they begin flowering? Do you guys think it would be possible to dig them up without killing them? I dug 3 feet wide by 4 feet deep holes. I have some massive buckets i could probably put them in.

At this point I really want to see these plants finish after all this work. I took some pictures with my camera phone, sorry bout the quality, ill try and get some better pics with the rents camera.

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='primativezen']So i just found out im moving about 45 minutes away from my grow. Ive got 5 plants outdoors ranging from 7 feet to 4 feet (haha had some problems planting).

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I dont think im going to be able to drive back everyday to water them.

Can come back every 1-2 weeks?
    If so dig some holes ......24" from your stems 4 per plant big enuff to put a "Milk Jug" all the way in so the cap is 3" below ground level....put some newspaper 5 sheets thick flat in the bottom of the hole...add 1/2" of water saver crystals to the hole on top of the newspaper...add some water and mix until they won't hold any more water...then add soil to the hole until the milkjug will sit in the hole flush with ground level...now poke 3 holes in the side of the jug at the bottom on the side facing your plant...and bury the jug...with only the lid stickin up....fill those every two weeks at least and that should work...that worked for us growin in SE Mo. :wave:

3. That sounds like a good idea but can you clarify that for me?

Sounds like: 1 foot deep hole, newspaper, 1/2 inch of water saver chrystals, mix with water, add a little soil??, gallon jug that's top is even with ground level? Do you add soil around the jugs? because they cant be obvious because kids do walk past my plants occasionally. Do you pack the soil around it if you do?

Is 4 gallons of water really enough for a week?

haha im so stupid, i just read a sick problems chart and realized ive got nitrogen deficiency, not underwatering problems. i kinda want to shoot my self for not checking that out earlier, ive lost a good deal of fan leaves and ASSumed it was from underwatering