Moving Out From Indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grow master 4, May 20, 2014.

1. Planning on putting some plants outside from indoor. Want them to veg for a few more months before flowering. They have been growing under CFLs up till this point on a 20/4 light schedule. When they go outside they will go down to about 14-15 hrs daylight so I just want to be sure they wont get confused and think the season changed and go directly into flower. I know the ideal light time is 12/12 but just thinking the large jump in time difference would trigger them to flower.  Im in America SW and know some people flower almost year round here.
    Question is will they go into flower if I throw them outside or should I transition them slowly to the correct daylight hours. I have been slowly understanding that any stress on plants is bad so I don't want to cause any unneeded stress. Thanks ahead for any response

2. #2 Blackbud925, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Not with 14-15 hrs of light...with a minimum of 8hrs direct sunlight they'll be fine and veg on!

3. #3 rippedeyed, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    again that's false information. You should most definitely wean them into more darkness before throwing out into that much darkness. With clones that are already mature plants they will trigger if you don't acclimate them.

4. #4 rippedeyed, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014

5. Nonsense.....but to each is own