Moving out, dont know if im doing the right thing

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Todays the day i move out of my parents house to go live in Arizona with one of my best friends and her boyfriend which is also a very good friend of mine. I have no money whatsoever and im just worried i wont find a job in time.

I decided to move out rather fast and out of the blue as i am tired of living here. I sold my drums(very painful to do) and used it for the deposit and the first months rent and we move in the 17th and my parents arnt really in favor of all this but they said theyre giving me the benefit of the doubt but i know they dont believe i can do it. My mom yesterday went into my room to just sorta nag at me things she and my dad already told me which discourages me even more. I love my parents no doubt but one day theyre actually supportive and happy and the next theyre totally the opposite telling me the negatives which is obviously good to know but they do it very angry and very very frequently with some harsh words to go along. So instead of feeling good and being positive about everything, i just feel like im doing the worst possible thing

2. There is always jobs to find anywhere, call centers always hire (even though that is the shittiest job ever) If your in need of the money and set on moving do what you gotta do.

3. Do it. You'll find a job, if you're committed. Committing to something is all about making decisions. Most of us need to become better decision makers. The problems is not lack of information that leads to an uninformed decision but a barrage of information that leads us to ambivalence. A good decision maker is able to skim the information and take the important points. Look at what is important and ignore the "what if" thoughts. If moving out is important to you at this point, move out and commit yourself and make it work. Failure is a part of life, so don't worry about it. The possibility of failure should hold no weight in your decision making process.

4. Funny, im in the exact same position, moving out tomorrow because the parents found out i smoked and put me in lockdown at home. remember that you are doing it to get the freedom, and that everyone has to grow up eventually. im nervous as hell to about leaving.