Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving on to bho vaping?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fatcuz1234, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Dont get me wrong I love a smooth bong hit, but I love that you could easily pull off using bho pen in public as long as you aren't inside an freaking elevator. However I do have a good amount of friends that have destroyed their tolerance easily using bho either dabbing or vaping, but from what I was told is that bho vaping isnt as strong as a high but more manageable. I just dont want to be spending over 100$ bucks weekly, thanks.

TLDR Experienced bho users recommendation on moving on to bho vaping. 

2. vaping is a clearer high, will save you so money, not entirely discreet though

Bho is a heavy high, will destroy your tolerance, but in a little micro g or any of those pen is unbelievably discreet, its almost as if its legal haha. Still expensive though and you can get blasted

3. Best decision of my smoking career

4. Yah I got the microg pen and it's been great, smoke a bowl omw to class everyday

5. BHO raises tolerance. i find vaping is effective and helps save bud. THe high is different but comparable to a bho high, but less intense and no head rush. 

6. Most cheap BHO vape pens, like those "O" pens, burn their oil

7. I think moving to bho if you smoke it often, your tolerance will sky rocket and then when its that high you cant get high off bud really and bho gers so expensive because you need so much i haven't found for me at least, to go full time bho. I like smoking some hash and kief on my bowls often or i like to vape but i haven't got into dabbing much, i have a rig for it, its just more of a special occasion type thing.

8. Using BHO doesn't necessarily raise your tolerance. It's just a different way of ingesting THC. In fact, for me, using primarily BHO is cheaper. $20 gets me half a gram, and half a gram feels like 50 decent sized dabs, and it takes me many days to get through them. More so than it takes me to get through $20 of weed at least.

9. It won't necessarily raise your tolerance, but most people move up to bho due to the fact that normal bud isn't strong enough for them anymore and they need something more potent. Then when they move onto the more potent form of thc, they usually raise there tolerance and end up needing more bho. However, some people move to bho TO SAVE money. If you don't get carried away and aren't using it to try and get as high as possible. Some people can make a half gram of bho last 50 nice dabs. Some people can kill it off in 5-10 dabs. I feel though PERSONALLY that when people move up to bho they usually end up raising there thc tolerance because the reason they moved up to bho was due to high bud tolerance, but that doesn't mean someone who smokes bho has a high tolerance or tolerance at all or is using it to try and get higher. Not trying to disrespect any of the bho users out there.

10. I don't know anyone who started using BHO for that reason (nobody at the Fuck Combustion forums dab for that reason). It's not that bud isn't strong enough for them anymore - dabbing BHO is simply a faster, cleaner, more efficient way of getting high. You can abuse it and ruin your tolerance, but most people who get a dab kit normally just take a few normal sizes dabs and call it good. It's just about getting higher faster, not pushing your tolerance. You can ruin your tolerance with weed (by using 1g+ a day) just as easily you can with hash. All in all - it's the exact same whether you're using bud or hash.

Never seen anyone take a .1g hash dab before...the biggest most excessive dab I've seen was less than half of that. .01g of potent hash is difficult to consume without coughing for minutes straight (and most hardcore weed smokers can't even fully inhale that amount).

11. If you use those little pens, vaping BHO is a decent way to go. Saves some cash, Saves your lungs; just get a decent pen.
    However, don't dab if consumption/money is a problem. Whenever I make a batch of oil I dab it all away like crazy. My tolerance skyrockets. My last run gave me 5 grams; smoked in less than a week. Personally, its just hard to not scale up in my dabs. You really just need to watch yourself parcel out the hash and care when a little more than usual is on the dabber. Because its a concentrate that little more is actually a lot...

@[member="Lawlerskates"] 0.1g dab is nothing.

12. I agree with what you say. I just know a lot of people who went into dabbing due to the reasons i stated. I am going to buy myself a pen friday since my go-to delivery service now has vape pen Atomizers. But dabbing .1 of shatter isnt impossible. Just go look it up on youtube and you'll see .5 gram dabs and 1 gram dabs even. 

13. ahahah trust me g. it aint much i used to glob .3s on the regular nd a gram when i had too much shatter. it is hard to inhale allll tho. not becuase it hits tooo long but because so much smoke at once the dome normally cant hold it all in in the begining. and the nail cools down beofr ethe full hits done so u might think its all done but when u stop inhaling there might be barreellyyy some smoke left. dabbing .1 of shatter is pretty dam easy. without coughing i used to do .3s. 1 gram globs felt like u had no ribs nd someone straigghttt socked u in the lungs. im now baby lungs havent blazed in a month cuz of probation prolly cant take a .05 without coughing. btw .05 dab is a regualr dab .01 is notthiingggggg.