Moving indoor plants outdoors.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by uremom3, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I would really appreciate some help. I have 2 plants in their last month of flowering and its supposed to be warm outside all week. I know my plants could get a lot more light outdoors since its getting to be warm weather now. We probably get about 13 hours of light a day and i got them on the 12/12 cycle indoors. Would you guys move them to a new environment outdoors or keep them in the one they are used too? And another question i want to ask for the growers out there is it anyway possible to speed the flowering process up? My plants are under 3 1200 lumen lights (i know that thats definately not enough light for them to produce great yields but i dont have the room for a big hps setup nor the money for an expensive power bill). Would making the dark time an hour or so longer affect the maturing process any or would it make them grow slower?

2. The vernal equinox is a week away, so there's no way you're getting anywhere near 13 hours of light unless you're near the south pole (maybe southern New Zealand).

If you're in the northern hemisphere, you don't even quite have 12 hours of daylight yet. Twilight is part of the dark cycle, not part of the light cycle.

One thing to consider is are the plants healthy enough to survive outside? Healthy vigorous plants are a lot more resistant to pests. Pests outdoors seek out plants that aren't healthy because they taste better and digest better for the pests.