moving from outdoors to indoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mojuave, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Ok I can not seem to find any related information well so I decided to ask here. I started my grow late and did it outdoors my main concern was to learn to germinate basically but kept going as I found it fun. Well unfortunately the nights got cold very fast and the plants started showing signs of dying along with my vegetables. So I decided to bring inside and put under lights they are doing OK but not great I started with a single 150W HPS but not a good room setup so I just got a grow room today and put them under new lights so this is what I did... I took some porcelain light sockets 4 to be exact and added 100W CFL 2 daylight and 2 cool white. Now here is main concern I read its time to harvest when pistils become brown well mine are turning brown I noticed when I moved to tent but however the flowers seem no where near ready as far as size they are barely 1/4 inch. So what is going on here? and should I do something besides a 12/12 light? add something to soil? I just don't know and to add 1 of the 2 plants the leaves are turning brown spotted yellow and decaying. Any advise?