Movin' on

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by One Truth, Aug 19, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for a little over a year everyday and have experimented with most everything but always stuck to weed. Now im feeling a change, I might move into the world of opiates (pk), benzos and other pills, coke and dropping weed to occasionally. So I was wondering if you guys got any advice on opiates and benzos, e and others..

sorry if this is written like shit :smoking:

2. are you talkin bout doing any of those you listed as much as you smoked?

3. I would do ecstasy and shrooms. Personal experience.

4. Yes but with sober days possibly because of money when now when I smoke im never sober.

And ive done molly and plant to start rolling more often and would love to do shrooms or acid again but I cant find it.

5. Congrats, you just proved the gateway theory correct. Thanks for making stoners look bad.

6. ...uuhhhh....possibly? Marijuana is one of the most overpriced substances on earth, but you wanna move up to doing another one of the most overpriced substances(coke) plus a few others, AS MUCH as you were smoking weed?!?! You're gonna go broke as a joke way before you get addicted, which is what I was worried about...:wave:

7. #7 One Truth, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    Haha I knew this was gonna come out wrong when I wrote it :smoking:
    No its no gateway theory at all ive done it all before im just deciding to do other things? Either way im an adult and can make choices for myself.. And no im not going to get addicted .

EDIt: its more like instead of smoking everyday ill be using something else whenever money permits which wont be much..

8. I used to say that too, all the time in fact. I didnt even realize i was "addicted" before it was too late. Now my opiate tolerance is through the roof, i've wasted, and will probably continue to wate countless dollars on opiates. Oh and did i mention the FUCKING TERRIBLE withdrals that you have to go through when you dont have the money to support your habit anymore?? I would definitely proceed with caution my friend, cause its not a fun road to go down. I know first hand, still goin down it in fact...:rolleyes:

9. yea i know i know im prepared to enter

10. alright, you're askin for it tho... i'm just warnin ya. :wave:

11. oxycodone
    ecstasy
    shrooms
    lsd

you should try those..... theyre fun :cool:

12. IM fuckin thiizzzzin balls man whoooa. orange NY YANkees pills ftw!! ahhh

thizz til ya die nigg

13. im on some oxycodone right now, smoked some bowls and drank a few beers and im feeling real good.
    and like i said i would love to do shrooms or acid again but no connect in new area.

im picking up some pink stars this week :smoking:

14. Word. Anyway, I would never make a habit out of any drugs. I space everything out (even weed) to keep it special. Keep it straight, bro.

15. Dude wtf??? Go down the psychedelic path if anything and you will realize that your money should be spent on other shit before drugs anyways. God damn sober really isn't that bad.

With your attitude as to why your moving on to other drugs your so going to get addicted and find yourself in a worst spot than before.

16. I wouldn't make a habitual use out of ecstasy, you are going to lose the magic faaaaaaaaaaaaast. Not to mention your brain will be irreversibly damaged.

psychedelics are going to limit you cause of tolerances, unless you got fat sacks to drop on increasing your dosage hardcore.

Cocaine, if you got the money I guess. Same with opiates.

17. i completely 101% second that statement.

18. I can't tell you what to do, but popping pills and doing other drugs as much as you smoke weed is something I never would do. Hell, I ended up addicted to pills without even realizing it just starting doing them on and off.

Just saying man, be careful. Maybe just keep the weed where it's at, maybe smoke a little less, with some pills on the side. Treat them like a dessert; only indulge in it when you can afford it and aren't too full.:p

19. No you're not. Nothing to you personally but you never know what opiate withdrawal is, physical or mental, until you've been through it or been around close friends who are going through it.

Think about it like a scab that even though you shouldn't be picking at so it can heal but you scratch it and pick at it anyway. Except it's counterintuitive with opiates; if you don't scratch it than you feel worse and worse until you do scratch it; and when you're not scratching it all you think about is how you're going to scratch that scab, and how good it's gonna feel. Even if you're sicker than a dog you'll still want that opiate high, even if you're on day whatever of being clean, since you know you're immediately gonna fee better, even if you're just starting the cycle over again.

Personally I've always been careful enough to be physically addicted but I got stronger psychological cravings from oxy than I've ever had from any other substance in my life, coke included.

20. I would only really reccomend ecstacy, shrooms, and lsd. And nothing on such a regular basis, just smoke weed a lot and do these occasionally, doing them a lot isn't even a positive experience.