Movies you'd like to see remade?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mantikore, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Red Dawn (1984) i think it'd be sweet

2. lol they are remaking red dawn so you'll get your wish.

I always wish they'd make a remake of Puppet Masters. I like the original, but would like to see a version more in line with the book its based on by Robert a Heinlein

More of a futuristic world, and more of a wide spread war with the "puppet masters"

3. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

lol they are remaking red dawn so you'll get your wish.

I always wish they'd make a remake of Puppet Masters. I like the original, but would like to see a version more in line with the book its based on by Robert a Heinlein

More of a futuristic world, and more of a wide spread war with the "puppet masters"[/quote]

Duuuude, it's gonna be shitty... 1. Is that guy relatively close to Patrick Swayze? No.
    2. Josh Hutchinson is in this movie. He went to a hs near me and is a complete douche. I played that prick in a basketball game when i was in like 9th grade and he was an upcoming child actor.
    So, my next answer would be Roadhouse.

4. LOL oh I never said it was going to be good. It looks like it's going to be shitty. None of the kids in it are stars I dont think, and instead of russia or china or anything like that, they have the north koreans invading us...the north koreans...

It was supposed to come out in 2011 but it's release date keeps getting pushed farther and farther back.

5. remakes blow

6. Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

7. I've lost all faith in remakes after the upcoming evil dead remake without bruce campbell.

8. a clockwork orange

with johnny depp starring and tarantino directing

9. Genius! Except I don't think Johnny Depp has the right accent to play the part honestly.

10. johnny depp can play any role just about honeslty. hes done awesome in such a wide range of roles

11. Jurassic park :smoke:

12. Backdraft.

Except Kurt Russell and Scott Glenn have to be in it again.

13. Noooooooo

No movies need to be remade...re-makes are just lazy

14. Battle Royale.

15. every harry potter movie...

i would make them SO much better if given the funding...fo real...

16. ^ Gotta agree with that. Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince were atrocious.