movies with a guy

Discussion in 'General' started by Msklarissa1, Mar 12, 2012.

1. When females say crap like that. It just makes me loose all respect for them. You really think guys only stay with a chick for the pussy? Rofl. Learn to make a Primanti sandwhich. That's how you get us and keep us.

2. Yes he is, he asked if your single and tried to make small talk.

3. He asked if you were single, he wants you.

4. ahwww sht sorry ***** a mac drop him now before he juices you for everything you got! TRUST

5. #25 JesusGotStoned, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Going to the movies is worst first date you can possibly have. You basically sit in a chair for an hour and a half and say nothing to the other person...

You want him to hold your hand and kiss you? What the fuck? You just met, and the only time you talked was at taco bell...

If he liked you, he would have asked for your number after the movie and asked if you wanted to go out on a real date sometime to get to know each other. If he didn't do that he didn't like you.

EDIT: You went to another movie for another "date?" Jesus Christ what a terrible idea, go somewhere you can actually talk to each other.

6. [quote name='"angstrom"']

well thats really cool. any man would be lucky to have you. its good that you havnt dated all kinds yet. it makes people so bitter, and sexual. the less you date before you meet your future husband, the better you will be for him.[/quote]

good advice. I only had one real bf in my almost 21 years of living lol

7. [quote name='"supermansmash"']

When females say crap like that. It just makes me loose all respect for them. You really think guys only stay with a chick for the pussy? Rofl. Learn to make a Primanti sandwhich. That's how you get us and keep us.[/quote]

I work at subway.... Is that close enough ? Lol

8. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']

ahwww sht sorry ***** a mac drop him now before he juices you for everything you got! TRUST[/quote]

lol like I said in my previous post, I love spoiling my man though . Is that wrong

9. [quote name='"JesusGotStoned"']Going to the movies is worst first date you can possibly have. You basically sit in a chair for an hour and a half and say nothing to the other person...

You want him to hold your hand and kiss you? What the fuck? You just met, and the only time you talked was at taco bell...

If he liked you, he would have asked for your number after the movie and asked if you wanted to go out on a real date sometime to get to know each other. If he didn't do that he didn't like you.

EDIT: You went to another movie for another "date?" Jesus Christ what a terrible idea, go somewhere you can actually talk to each other.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)