movies with a guy

Discussion in 'General' started by Msklarissa1, Mar 12, 2012.

1. So me my sis and her ex were at taco bell and her ex's friend showed up.. I was kinda the third wheel before so the guy made it a bit less awkward. Im a bigger girl and he was so little. We were chilling and decided to go to the movies. We sat next to eachother so i kept having my hand "available" and hed try to make small talk during the movie. I kinda think he was trying to kiss me. But im shy. Idk if he intrested in me. He asked if i was single and not to be nervous. Im 20 but never had a real bf... I know lame. It happens. But what do you guys think.... Sorry tryig to get a guys pov. Thank you

2. Like is he interested?...... He aint my type but hes a sweetheart. He dont like that i smoke but he drinks i dont.. Lol sorry guys i need advice. I just moved to texas i have no friends just ppl from work

3. talk to him, not us.

4. It's such a useless question. 'Is he interested in me?'

So what if he is? And so what if he isn't?

The question you should be asking is,

'Am I interested in him?'

• Like Like x 1
  5. He was just trying to be friendly with you seems like. Friends of the opposite sex won't hurt you.. but the thing with that is that you have to be on the same page with each other. If not, someone will probably catch mix feelings or some shit

But here you go: Sex, Love & Relationships - Grasscity.com Forums

Find all your answers there :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. he is interested. just let him make his moves. make sure to show him that you are happy about it, and he will keep right on. you dont really need to do anything. just dont seem shy or scared, cus he will take that the wrong way and think that you dont like him. once you see him again, just be really happy to see him. give him a hug. he will do the rest.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks guys. I guess im just scared of regection. Im about to spark to forget about life for a moment :)

8. oooooh don't be scared of being rejected, you got that vajajay that you can put any guy in check

9. If you are a rookie in the dating game you might attract our new attracted to rookies so

Take a breath and go for it.

Study
    Ask questions
    Nut up and grab his hands our ask for a kiss

10. Then make some babies and tell us how it went

11. ahhh with these threads I always get the temptation to say something "naughty" haha I'll hold my tongue :laughing:

12. Are you still a virgin?

Is he older than you?

Do you like him or just like the fact a guy might of been interested in you?

Just be confident. Don't be afraid to reach out and touch his shoulder or hands while you two talk and joke around.

Also did he ask of you wanted to hang out again? What's the possibility you two see each other again, but just the two of you.

13. I speak on behalf of all men when I say that we appreciate it when you women make the fucking move for once. Dwelling on the mixed messages is what stops relationships from forming.

How I see it: The human mating process is the only phenomena I can think of that requires the complete absence of logical thought in order to succeed.

14. Did you get to talk to this guy long enough to see if you have any common interests or likes? That's always a good place to start.........and then of course people have to eat so that can be fun, and maybe a little herb and some music. Maybe double date again if it makes it less awkward. Most important - be yourself and let him be himself. Have fun.

15. why cant people just say what they think and feel instead of playing games? stop the madness, women. men too. i dont see why people cant just be forward about what they want and not have the opposite sex freak about it.

why, when a girls asks, "do you like me?" does she seem desparate? its a good question that can be asnwered with a simple yes or no, no judgement required. why when a guy walks up to a girl and starts acting like he knows her, is he considered a creep? why cant you women just see what he is about and reserve your judgement for later?

we would all find love more quickly and easily if we just quit participating in these awkward rituals of implying your feelings instead of being direct about them. that is a horrible way of communicating.

16. [quote name='"angstrom"']why cant people just say what they think and feel instead of playing games? stop the madness, women. men too. i dont see why people cant just be forward about what they want and not have the opposite sex freak about it.

why, when a girls asks, "do you like me?" does she seem desparate? its a good question that can be asnwered with a simple yes or no, no judgement required. why when a guy walks up to a girl and starts acting like he knows her, is he considered a creep? why cant you women just see what he is about and reserve your judgement for later?

we would all find love more quickly and easily if we just quit participating in these awkward rituals of implying your feelings instead of being direct about them. that is a horrible way of communicating.[/quote]

See, I was going to ask him that. but see society is all sorts of messed up. but we do share a lot in common. And we hung out today. Found out he don't like me haha. But he said I'm cool to hang out with. Could it of been just the fact I paid for his 3D movie ticket lol.. And paid for his food. not because hes a bum... He works, but because I thought for once a girl should pay.

17. hahaha hell yeee i need a girl like you that pays for mah shit yah feeel me

18. I honestly don't mind paying for shit I love spoiling my man if I had one. #Forever Alone

19. well thats really cool. any man would be lucky to have you. its good that you havnt dated all kinds yet. it makes people so bitter, and sexual. the less you date before you meet your future husband, the better you will be for him.