Movies that blow your mind

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mr Vicious, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I currently just finished a smoke and watched K-PAX.

I could rite a really detailed synopsis and essay on the film, but...

Tldr;
    Fuck you, get blazed, invite a bunch of mates and watch K-PAX

2. The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly is a mind blower.

3. American Beauty. That movie really made me think about life, and kind of changed my outlook on it.

4. All of the above are great.

off the top of my head though, a movie that I would describe as blowing my mind was The Man From Earth.

Aswell as wanting to make a Bill n Ted style children's cartoon series based on this movie's main character, just the concept alone kept me up all night. Look it up.

5. Many many movies haha, Im a big cinema fan though. I think ive posted about this movie once before in a thread, but I saw Uzumaki a week or two ago and it definetely blew my mind. Watch it high by yourself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjs1rsrTSjI]Uzumaki Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

6. Holy shit, I watched that clip and it looks fucked.

7. Holes is my favorite movie of all time idc what anyone says

8. Limitless, hands down.

9. Not gonna lie, I always found Holes really cool as well lol.

10. The story line blows my mind

11. Speaking of movies that blew my mind, just watched this movie Epitaph earlier this afternoon, after vaping like a gram of my bud, and I turned it off after a while because I was just too high for something like that lol. This part was creeping the shit out of me whenever I was stoned, for best results turn loud and no lights:D
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbDc_sJkjs]Epitaph-Innocent little girl-Ghost keep haunting her part 1 starting - YouTube[/ame]

12. Drive... It's incredible. There's almost no dialogue, and it's a really intense thriller.

From the trailer, it looks like a cheesy action movie, but it's nothing like that at all. The soundtrack is also fantastic.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzLjv2wja4]BARAKA - Full documentary - YouTube[/ame]

my friend showed me this when i was high, mind = blown

14. OUTRAGE: Way of the Yakuza

15. Has anyone seen Enron, the smartest guys in the room, I tripped balls to the intro when the elevators are dinging.
    Great documentary, very insightful.

16. fuuuu tht shit tripped me out

17. "He loves me, he loves me not" a movie en francais, difficult to explain but its two different perspectives of a "relationship" between a stranger and cardiologist. wonderful movie and very unique.
    "a beautiful mind" a movie about a mathematician who develops schizophrenia, but you dont realize it until a bit into the movie. set from late 40s onward. based on a true story, really fucking well done.

18. Hobo with a shotgun, bully and what dreams may come all left me feeling weird

19. Spirited Away and the first Lord of the Rings film

Just...omfg...

20. [quote name='"weedinseed"']

The story line blows my mind[/quote]

In the uk you watch holes in school and do a test on it!