Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movies that blow your mind when stoned..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spiceSWEETchili, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I read the title and the first movie I thought of was The Game. Sick film.

2. Hanna

/thread

3. Every good movie is going to be even better when high, which is basically what I see on this thread. But Avatar was some fucking sick shit. Those graphics are boss.

4. Inception, trippy as fuck but kind if hard to understand till the end

5. resident evil afterlife. i was high as fuck and thought it was amazing, watched it sober and i thought it sucked lol. i musta been reaalllyy fuckin high for that movie.

6. I was just thinking that me and the person I saw that with were so smoked out that at the end of the movie I thought I saw our names in the credits LOL

I think I'm gonna go with a sativa dominant strain the next time hmm...

7. Almost all of these have been said but...

Waking Life
    Inception
    Suckerpunch
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
    Drive Angry
    Black Swan

8. Does anyone else get scared way too easily when there high? I tend to freak myself out so I just avoid scary movies when I'm high cuz I tend to think them through way to much when I'm high

9. Training Day
    Watchmen
    The Dark Knight

10. Fear and loathing in las vegas!

11. The Machinist, Alice in Wonderland, Fight club, V for Vendetta, The Number 23, A Scanner Darkly, Fear and Loathing, Pans labyrinth, Braveheart (not so much a mindfuck but it's gripping), Lord of the Rings, Pink Floyds The Wall... Ultimate mindfuck film ever :D

12. This is a really old thread that has been duped in the correct forum already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.