Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movies that blow your mind when stoned..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spiceSWEETchili, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar

I swear my tv was 3D for those few hours.

2. [quote name='"daft0soul"']Avatar

I swear my tv was 3D for those few hours.[/quote]

THIS. Movie is epic when stoned.. i saw that shit in imax when it first came out high as hell, and it was a life changing experience...

3. check out gladiator high as fuck, you won't be disappointed.

4. Step Brothers.

5. Im sure its been said before but Shutter Island had me mindfucked for hours. I had to rewatch it a couple times to understand some of the smaller parts but fuck that movie is super mind-blowing.

6. The Fountain was epic, Moon was cool, 2001: A Space Odyssey is amazing stoned and Children of Men is always a good watch...

7. Kung Fu Panda 2 blew my mind

8. ASS TO ASS

i love edward scissorhands, and most other tim burton movies

9. fear and loathing in las vegas

10. I just watched this movie last night! So funny.

11. Band of Brothers and The Pacific

12. Donnie Darko... all time favorite. Blows my mind every time I watch it.

Also any of the harry potter series... especially deathly hallows pt 2... so trippy.

And other favorites are:
    Shawshank redemption
    Tron legacy
    Scott pilgrim vs the world
    Pineapple express
    Adventureland

13. Anything in 3D

14. this . definitely.

15. The Usual Suspects
    The Game

any good psychological thriller will amaze my ass if im baked

16. Inglorious Basterds

17. Check out the movie Hesher... Get through the boring sad shit for like the first 20-30 minutes and the rest is kind of good.

18. donnie darko will make you trip shit

so will clockwork orange

19. Cinderella Man just watched that shit today. Love how's it plays in with the history of the depression

20. Source Code is pretty mindfucking
    Dude Where's my Car? is just funny as fuck when im ripped not so much mindblowing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.