Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Movies that blow your mind when stoned..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spiceSWEETchili, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enter the void, that movie is crazy!

2. Another vote for any of Christopher Nolan's films.

Corny as it sounds, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World when I was blazed out of my mind, and it was fantastic. It's like watching a comic book; it's so random, and so disjointed that it's kind of hilarious.

Afro Samurai: Resurrection was nuts as well.

3. the tree of life with brad pitt and sean penn is absolutely mindblowing. it doesn't really follow a chronological narrative; it pretty much tells you everything important that's going to happen in the first 20 minutes. then you watch the birth of the universe. then you go on an emotional journey through the depths of the human experience. unbelievable movie.

other favorites include clerks, dazed and confused, and requiem for a dream

4. speak for yourself

5. first time i got super baked i watched dumb and dumber. i swear the scene where they are in the spicy food restaurant and are squeezing ketchup and mustard everywhere seemed to go on forever and then their faces started to look like melting claymation while turning purple. I had to shake my head and get outta that. it was crazy!!

6. fuckin Being John Malkovich, that was some trippy shit.

7. So I woke up pretty hungover this morning, so I just packed my vaporizer and watched "The Social Network". Shit blew my mind!

8. not sure if it was aforementioned, but Inception on blu-ray is the ultimate movie to watch whilst floating in the clouds.

9. A Clockwork Orange

10. Holy shit that was crazy:eek:

11. Source Code. Saw it in theatres and kept saying "Woah..' like every 30secs.

Do you ever notice how intense the movie trailers are when you're baked? :) That's honestly something I look forward to when I go see a film!

12. oh, and waking life. basically an hour-long existential conversation with trippy animated characters... i guess i like movies with no linear plot :laughing:

13. [quote name='"RollaSam"']Every single time I watch the movie super size me when I'm baked, it always trips me the fuck out when he comes to the doctor for the second time and his fucking gut got HUGE! Fun shit to watch that movie when I am baked.[/quote]

Doug Benson would hate you.

14. #54 VenusBlue, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011

YES.
    Little Nicky, me and my boyfriend pretty much watch it every time he comes over to blaze, it's a classic. Urm, Shutter Island, Donnie Darko, Smiley Face, Finding Nemo (was babysitting my cousins kids, I put it on when they were falling asleep and it was amazing). Also, not my favourite movie to watch at home or sober but I saw Avatar at the cinema faded as fuck, with the 3D and the lights and music? Jesus, it blew my fucking mind.
    ETA: Fight Club man, another favourite high or sober that NEVER gets old.

15. To be honest, any movie I see in theaters faded with good special effects. Cause I really think about how they make these films. Avatar made me near poop my pants, I was so high

16. Definitely Inception

17. Christoper Nolan fan :) the prestige is definitely one of my favorite movies...ever seen Memento?

18. hahaha the dude from weeds?

19. clockwork orange

20. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Tropic Thunder
    28 Days Later
    Gladiator
    Friday
    Terminator 2
    Any Tarantino movies

i really pay attention to the writing and dialogue in movies so anything with deep meaningful shit going on is right up my alley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.