MOVIE releases DECEMBER 2018

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Mary Stuart's attempt to overthrow her cousin Elizabeth I, Queen of England, finds her condemned to years of imprisonment before facing execution.Fancy Pants History Flick for those who like History
    Score: 7/10

Caution: Many bad movies get released during the holidays to make up for expected losses

An unusual set of circumstances brings unexpected success to a pop star. stars Natalie Portman
    Score:8/10

Not as good as 'Star is Born' same theme tho

Follows the charming yet troubled Ben Burns (Hedges), who returns home to his unsuspecting family one fateful Christmas Eve. Ben's wary mother Holly Burns (Roberts) welcomes her beloved son's return, but soon learns he is still very much in harm's way. During the 24 hours that may change their lives forever, Holly must do everything in her power to avoid the family's downfall.
    Score: 6/10 She liked it I didn't yeah a chick flick ...cough cough

a Lebanese boy who sues his parents for the "crime" of giving him life
    Score: 9/10 but not my scene, see above

• Like Like x 1

2. Spider-Man crosses parallel dimensions and teams up with the Spider-Men of those dimensions to stop a threat to all reality. With Nicolas Cage(voice)
    Score: 6/10 Stoner movie of the month

A 90-year-old horticulturist and WWII veteran is caught transporting $3 million
    worth of cocaine through Michigan for a Mexican drug cartel.
    Score: 9/10 Yeah that whatshisname and directing it too, quality movie in cost cutting times

A mysterious young woman named Hester Shaw joins forces with Anna Fang, a dangerous outlaw with a bounty on her head, and Tom Natsworthy, an outcast from London, to lead a rebellion against a giant predator city on wheels.

Score: 9/10 worth every cent of your ticket.

Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and be a hero to the world.
    Nicole Kidman, who plays Aquaman's mother Queen Atlanna, had declined the role of Queen Hippolyta in Wonder Woman (2017) (in the comics, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman was Aquaman's ally and sometimes love interest)
    Score: 6/10 Marvel again so you know what to expect

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. A humorous take on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic mysteries featuring Sherlock Holmes
    and Doctor Watson., so American you can taste the apple pie as it thrown across the room
    ..lol still at least Ralph Fiennes plays Moriarty, so one of the actors is a Brit
    Score: 4/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The mule & Holmes and Watson look good

• Agree Agree x 1

5. the noise this movie is making is seriously loud lol

Comic Con got to see 25mins.... out Dec14th

6. #6 Dizzy, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    I want to see that Mortal Engines one...looks awesome! Also my dad was talking about that Aqua Man movie for a long time before they even started making it because he really wanted to see it and now hes gone it makes me sad he can't SMH! :(

The Mule looks like it might be okay too!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1