Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moved to Vancouver

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Avram, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I just moved to Vancouver and was hoping to get some feedback from Vancouver members about the whole cannabis scene here, where to find bud, prices and that kind of thing.

Been browsing the forum for a long time and I have learned a lot from a lot of cool people. Looking forward to getting everyone's thoughts.

2. as far as I know Vancouver has some nice bud, you only need to find a good source

3. Swag brag. Blunts only. Dank shit.

4. #4 ignila, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    8th's are $25 and ounces run you well under $200, everything is bomb for the most part. It isn't even hard to find people who sell for these prices. Thats probably not even the best deals available, thats just what I have found.

Enjoy, I'm jealous.

5. It's all fucking outstanding. Just look on craigslist for some dealers in your area (that's what I did when I moved to van from russia)

6. I had no idea you could do that. Anyone else have experience with finding a dealer over Craigslist?

7. [quote name='"Avram"']

I had no idea you could do that. Anyone else have experience with finding a dealer over Craigslist?[/quote]

Ya don't do it.

8. You'll find dank bud everywhere you go. I'm just a ferry ride away in Victoria and have been to Vancouver many times.

9. Obviously there is some risk but there aren't really sketchy dealers here. The only issue I see is it being a trap which doesn't occur often.

10. Amazing weed scene here. Hit up the vape lounges sometime.

11. [quote name='"vancity23"']

Obviously there is some risk but there aren't really sketchy dealers here. The only issue I see is it being a trap which doesn't occur often.[/quote]

It's fucking Vancouver bro any crack head can go post a CL add saying there selling pot then ya get jumped lol don't be retarded just go to the mall and start asking

12. Go Downtown and start asking, it's really easy to find bud. I don't spend any more than 30$ on an 8th. Be careful with your first couple buys downtown, check it out, there are some scum dealers out there. And don't get weed from the downtown east side.

13. Thanks. So not on Hastings and that area where the New Amsterdam Cafe is then? I passed by that area to check it out yesterday and it didn't look very safe.

14. New Amsterdam Cafe is a good place, but Hastings in general is full of crack and prostitutes. Check out Planet Rock on Granville Street, it's my favourite headshop. Around there is a good place to ask about weed but not inside Planet Rock. PM and I wouldn't mind giving you any info about the city.

15. Commercial Drive.

Asking people if they have any rollies is a good way to approach, if you're asking if someone knows where to find some bud. Seriously, though, the Drive is stellar for clean/reliable stuff. Lots of hippies.

Definitely don't get anything from the DTES. If you're looking around downtown, your best bet for weed that doesn't suck (ie. Granville-- you can always find weed there, I'm sure, but it's mostly overcharged garbage) would be in parks that have benches farther away from the playground sections, and around beaches/seawall (when it isn't raining, at least).

The simplest advice, though:
    Follow your nose!
    (If you're on the Drive, it shouldn't take you long. My entire apartment building pretty much radiates the welcoming smell of weed, and so do a whole shitload of others. East Van is prime stoner territory.)

16. No dont go to the obvious places, go anywhere else. I live in North Vancouver and i see old people smoking it all the time and shit so if you look hard enough you can find anywhere

17. well lucky you.... unless you lived in SoCal or NorCal or hawaii before then its whatever

18. Just get a nice big sign that says "looking for good weed" and walk through any neighbor hood.