Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moved back to a city and all my connects are gone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sharpie86, May 13, 2010.

1. I just recently moved back to Fond Du Lac, WI after being away for school for 4 years. I have know found out all my connects here are either gone, or no longer sell. I have one connect in Milwaukee but he is so frickin hard to get a hold of its not even funny. I dont yet quite trust anyone at work, nor have I heard anyone talking about it, to even ask any co-workers. So I found this forum after doing some quick searching and was just wondering if anyone knew any legit sources in, or around, Fond Du Lac, WI?

2. Damn... good luck finding them.

3. Haha...yeah. Tell me about it. :(

4. It sucks not having connects. But I advise just asking stoner looking co-workers if they smoke. If they say yes, ask "Just cigarettes?".