Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouth Drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by merkip, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Just a quick question. I stopped smoking weed for a month (before, i was smoking every day for a couple of years) and continued to smoke spice. Not a good idea, i know i know > > but I got a job offer at Amazon, and I was told that the test requires me to place a foam piece in my mouth until it turns blue (A negative result) but, how long does Marijuana stay in your mouth stuffs? Ive heard anything from hours, to days.. the last time i smoked was kief on top of spice on Sunday night, ive been drinking plenty of water and refraining from doing anything that would require me to fail a test.

Has anyone ever taken this test for an amazon position? If so, can anyone help a bro out?

Thanks again :)

2. If you brush your teeth regularly, the residue should be gone in about a week.

3. how sure are you about this :/

4. I don't remember the site I read it, but it worked for me.

Here's a small bit from Norml
    Saliva testing, like blood testing, detects the presence of parent drugs – not their inactive metabolites. Consumers take heart: THC is highly difficult to identify in oral fluids, as only a minute amount of the drug is excreted into the saliva. As a result, most current saliva testing technology typically only detects the presence of cannabis for a period of approximately one to two hours following drug ingestion, and sometimes not at all.

5. Yeah, from what I've read you should be good for a spit test in three days, a week would be safest, but you should be able to get away with 3 days and according to Norml perhaps even less time is needed -shrug-

6. Now that we got the drug test info out of the way....

What are you going to be doing at Amazon?

7. i did a spit swab test for king soopers and passed after not smoking for 3 days think i read it on erowid or something that is was 72 hours

8. KillaWillaBilla (heheheh) that is where I read it too, I couldn't remember where I had until you mentioned that.

9. Wish they did that test everywhere, fuk the piss test this one seems more fair to me for a job.