Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JosiahConlee, Sep 5, 2019.

1. #1 JosiahConlee, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    M

2. LOL...
    Try pressing Enter a few more times, eh?
    Lemme see if I can just...ok, got through it all...

So in my opinion...you'd be better off making a conscious effort to employ your nose for normal breathing.
    It's difficult, but will eventually become a learned behaviour that will occur naturally.
    Have you attempted to correct/change this before?

The alternative you suggest would likely cause a lot of irritation (Have you tried blowing smoke OUT your nose?), especially if you're doing it on every inhale.
    I've done it. Just "because", and I'll tell you, it's not fun. It's not even pleasant...not a little bit.

There are many more blood vessels closer to the surface in/around your nose - which makes it very easy to irritate, and hurt - which in turn makes breathing more difficult if you fuck with it.

Have you ever breathed in cold air, and it's kind of stung a bit in your nose or made it feel sore/sneezy?
    Or the tightness you feel when you get sick and have a dry nose sometimes?
    I imagine you'd put yourself in a state of always feeling like...between those two stages...

I can't say if this would damage you or not.
    I *do* think that it would fuck with your sense of smell.

But hey, each to their own - if you think it will be beneficial to you, give it a try.
    I'm sure within a week you'd have your answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Inhale it through your mouth. You can exhale through your nose but you may find that irritating.

With regular breathing though, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Your smoke inhalation is such a small percentage of actually breathing that I doubt that it'll have much of an impact...

4. I very much appreciate both of your responses :)
    As for the punctual errors, I do wish I had seen this little emoji option in the template thingy before I added the ones from my phone's keyboard. Definitely leaves a bit of awkwardly open space in my post X3
    I'm gonna try out my idea tonight after we unload one of the trailers and report back on this forum, as I've never tried doing such even for the hell of it in past seshes.

5. I wouldn't want to smoke with you if you were using your nose. Just saying...

6. Honestly, I'd either make some pressed-cannabis incense or start a trend making professional pieces for inhaling this way

7. But would you want to put your nose on the same nosepiece as the person you're smoking with? I mean we don't share tissues...

8. Honestly, I was pretty baked writing the first part of my last post; I meant to say something more like I'd use buds as sage or in an incense bowl as a form of anointment. As for the concept of such pieces, if it's just a straight chamber connected to a bong or bubbler-type bowl with two smaller openings fit at the top to press against the nose lightly to where you're not sticking the damn thing up your nostrils but functional to where contact creates the proper seal, then I wouldn't really mind sharing a smoke like that. I see more of an issue with the social habit we've all grown with that implies the mouth inhalation of a gaseous state of matter wsuch as smoke or vapor as opposed to a slight evolutionary readjustment to how we inhale such, it's physiologically more sensible to me that such an act should naturally point to the nose for the job. However, I'm an eccentric character in my opinion of this matter and will end this post with another nod to Mr. CheebaWeeba that "to each their own."

• Like Like x 1
  9. That’s definitely one way to make certain no one bogarts your joint.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Darn, you caught me :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. -Butt chug
    -canabutter suppository
    - Butt Tincture

is the OP for reall !?!? This is seriously cracking me up. darn mouth breathers.....

12. In the future all weed will be taken anally. OP is ahead of his time...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. XD you guys are hilarious

14. I don't get ur post.. how does weed move your jaw/teeth & nose o_O:laughing:

15. The weed isn't a bother. It's the fact that the body functions best when inhaling through the nose, exhalation via mouth and nose doesn't really mess with you 'cause one needs to exhale through the mouth if they wanna speak. There are countless correlations between mouth breathing and improper facial maturity, showing that if you neglect the nose and it's role in your body it has lame repercussions. I think a lot of people can get away with anything such as squirting milk outta their eyes to walking on their hands. Take Rihanna for example of controversy, she smokes often - through mouth inhalation, like the majority of others - and has a very proportionally attractive face. I'm not claiming that it is a sin or anything to puff some cannabis like this, but I'm saying from an evolutionary perspective I think the act should be done through the nose in opposition to the way everyone's been doing it. Over time, imagine how everyone continuing to smoke/vape this way is going to affect our development as a species.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. P.S. I think squirting milk outta the eye and walking on hands are impressive and crazy entertaining, I'm not making those as other arguable standpoints 'cause the human body is impressively fascinating and such a stance would be ridiculous :huh: however, I use those as references because unlike smoking they are not common social activites.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You do realise not everyone in the world smokes marijuana? Most people have tried it but some people just don't like it.. it's the same as some people don't drink alcohol & prefer weed lol.

I personally wouldn't smoke anything via my nose.. I rarely blow smoke out of my nose it just doesn't feel right :confused_2:,
    smoking from your nose also seems like something a junkie that does hard drugs would do imo:laughing::laughing:

18. Dude nose smoking burns.

Mouth breathing solidarity.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I don't mind blowing smoke out my nose but I'm not about to try to hit a bowl through my nostril...