mountain grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zvaden, May 6, 2013.

1. Got 50 seeds. Got a pluger tool as Well. Gonna pop a plug out, drop a germninated seed recover with fox farm soil. Water and leave. 50 different spots on the mountain. Any suggestions?

2. if your next step is to come back at harvest time don't expect anything. tho some may grow and finish just maybe. still you cant expect anything.

3. Actually plan on hiking thru once a week. Nutes and such

4. I'm betting that it will work for you, Zvaden. There are a lot of factors that will determine if your plants will survive to maturity, but it sounds like you have this planned out. Locating each spot you dropped a seed might be your toughest part, but maybe you have that figured out as well. This will be my last year of germinating indoors and transplanting outside, and next year doing exactly what you are proposing to do. In fact, I am going to do some test runs with some seeds this year (alongside my transplants) and see how they fair. Keep us posted throughout the year and let us know how it is working for you. Good luck.

5. Personally, I would make a good soil mix and skip the nutrients. If you amend the dirt correctly you will be set for years. I have to say don't expect much bud....even with 50 plants. Your a little late to germinate some seeds and have a full season of growth considering I would not put a plant outside until it was strong enough to make it through what ever elements nature provides.

6. So Cal these are all autos and it's just now getting over frost in the south.

7. #7 s0calt0ker, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    I didn't say they should be outside yet but, they should be started indoors for a while. Most people start their outdoor plants inside during the late winter.

But, since they are autos yield shouldnt be much importance. Plus you don't transplant auto's so your good.

8. Yea I can't lug 50 plants up the mtn
    Gotta use seeds.