Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mouldy bud safe or not

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Maltman, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Having what I'm led to bellieve is bud rot whats the view on smoking it

2. ever had a chest infection? if you get one in October, you'll be getting better by the end of december if youre lucky. and that doesn't include the first month of actually being better where you feel fine but your airways swell up for 45 seconds if you cough or sneeze.

through that shit out and be happy about it lol

3. very hazardous to your health. do not smoke it just flush it

4. yeah its bad for you but i do it occationaly, sucks but if you got no other bud smoke it, theres much worse things you can do to yourself.

5. Would you drink bleach if it fucked you up?

6. depends if i had no weed.
    and how fucked up we talking? fuck it whatever it'l do.:metal:Hardcore

7. dont listen to anyone who says smoke it :mad:

smoking mould is seriously bad for your health

8. LOL!! Christ wak! It's been awhile since I've laughed from reading such a ridiculous post. Props to you good sir! +rep

9. Ive heard tons of people say its bad but I know a guy who used to sell all of his moldy bud from his harvest to the "dumber" stoners who didnt know much about it and I know that they smoked atleast a quarter of his moldy bud a week as they were buying a gram or 2 of it a day and nothing happened to them at all and they smoked every type of mold ive ever seen on bud.
    Im not saying its good to smoke because of this but I know nothing happened to them and they baught that crap for 3 weeks every day until he had no more moldy bud.

The guy who sold that was a complete jerk and ripped off anyone he sold bud to but he was known to be a real tough guy so no one bothered to tell him what they thought of it.

10. Could you use moldy bud to bake with?

11. just because it doesn't get you the first few times doesn't mean it won't happen

just throw it out

12. was wondering the same question. love to anyone who posts answer.

13. this question doesnt even need to be asked

14. If you don't have a problem eating a rotten steak than I guess you shouldn't have one with smoking some rotten bud, but otherwise DON'T SMOKE IT

15. By your spelling it shouldn't hurt you much, welll not anymore except bloody discharge from everywhere.

it's true i only belive in science.:rolleyes:

16. Yes, mold is MUCH less of a risk on the digestive system. That said, mold spores are HORRIBLE for your lungs!

17. so making cannabutter with it wouldnt be that bad?

18. Absolutely not, but I wouldn't advise using the mold spots. This way, its no different than eating white bread thats a few days past expiration.. Someone can correct me if Im wrong, but the cooking process will kill any and all bacteria anyway- unlike lighting the bowl on fire and inhaling live mold spores.

19. Do NOT smoke it! You can pick up some nasty lung infections with moldy pot. There is a nasty one called aspergillus, and it HAS killed people! I've been seeing more studies of people with some other problem (cancer, AIDS, MS etc) getting severely ill from inhaling aspergillus by smoking pot. Even if you are healthy as a horse, I don't think it would do you a bit of good to smoke it!

Chuck it!

Granny :wave: