mothership glass and the rest

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mjanimal, Oct 5, 2016.

1. #1 mjanimal, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Hi guys,

Why there is a huge price gap between the mothership glass and the rest like brothership glass,black leaf glass,thick ass glass,grav labs glass,ehle glass,roor,weed star glass,g-spot,zob,purr glass,hvy glass,dansk stop glass,diamond glass,sheldon black glass,sovereignty glass,bent glass,grace glass,pure glass,empire glass,medicali glass,pulse glass,nexus glass,hurricane glass,noble glass,toro glass,hoss glass and many many others brands,????????????????

2. Mothership popped onto the scene some years ago. Their designs are cutting edge and well executed.

As for the price discrepancy, it can be distilled down to a brand name essentially. As all these companies begin to use borosilicate glass, we are beginning to see less of a difference or gap in quality between brands. However, craftsmanship still plays a major role.

I personally own a Sovereignty.
    Sheldon black, Toro, and sov are all great quality brands. I prefer toro and Sov. The other brands, like thick ass glass, black leaf etc, those are more like entry level quality brands. Not to discredit their build and function, but they aren't as prestigious of a brand as Toro, Sheldon, Sov or Mothership.

I can't speak as to when Mothership popped up on the scene exactly, but I feel like their relatively new. But their designs like the Klein and fab egg really made an impact when they came out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app