Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mother-fucking Ex!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ExplicitStoner, Dec 22, 2011.

1. #1 ExplicitStoner, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    Tipped over my fucking 300$ bong,
    accident but still.

I worked so hard for that money for it; and she tipped it over,
    Joint broke... bowl cracked... and she doesnt even smoke

Medicali rasta bong with 3 different lables.. classy as fuck
    Now she doesnt know if she gonna replace it....
    My life has been shit enough I mean comon now, and if she is going to repay me or replace itl be in like 2-4 weeks.. =/

Ive known my bong longer then her.... lol
    What should i do?

EDIT: She was coming over to talk things out; we weren't even dating when she did it....
    maybe if we were tid be alright... but im pissed...

2. Start saving.
    She is probably your ex for a reason.

3. glass is glass man, the one guarantee its given when created is that it will one day break (given infinite time).

In the end its a materialistic object, and if you ruin any relationship because of a simple item then you have other issues on your hands that you need to deal with... aka an over inflated ego. For example, last summer i lost a pair of $250 raybans while golfing. When i realized this, i simply accepted it and moved on. Didnt even seem upset, my friends were more upset then i was... it just wasnt worth my time to cry over something thats done and that in the end means nothing. If someone asked you to explain yourself in three statements would "i own a medicali rasta bong" be one of those statements? it really shouldnt be, because in the end you're still the same person with or without that bong.

It sucks that it cost you money, and thats some of your time gone so it wouldnt necessarily be inappropriate to ask for some money towards the next bong... but personally i wouldnt ask for the full amount from a friend or loved one. Things depreciate with time, including bongs so unless you got it yesterday then id ask for 50% of the cost, max.

4. You dun goofed letting her in your place.

5. its probably on purpouse and if i had to think about paying someone back its obviously gunna be a no

6. Saving what money? lolol i cant even buy shoes or clothes for myself; muchless Christmas presents for people

I feel like that man

No it really wasnt;
    But fuck; you break it you buy it; yaknow?...

7. if she cant pay for it she should still give you like $50 or somthing

8. r.i.p.

always a tough time loosing a loved piece.

9. #9 xBrent, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    That's called being a dick.

Just ask her to help you pay for part of your next piece. If she refuses, then whatever just move on.

10. You better vote her off the island.

11. yo if you cant by clothes or shoes than maybe you should be smokin outta acrylic mayne

12. Empty a Pepsi can and smoke out of that shit while rocking slowly in a corner, crying, muttering to yourself: "WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!"

(If you don't have an adequate corner to curl up in, doing so in your shower as cold water runs down on you can work just as well. Although it'd be difficult to smoke with all that water and shit going on, so keep that in mind too.)

13. You spend $300 on a bong instead of presents for family, or clothes and essential things for yourself?

14. At least; Ikr?
    Kinda common sense..
    Always, only the second, and a few stems.

Yeah i know, and the bitch claims she "loves me" lmao;
    Already voted; after i get my new glass..
    And uhm, you obviously dont know me or know shit about me.
    Ive got clothes and essentials..... And my fam is rich... lolol They just hate me. (Cuz i smoke mad weed)

15. sorry but if your saying your bong has class by being associated with rasta, it does not

16. Fuck man, all I want is a handful of cash; or a new bong.
    Asap.

Like why the fuck do i deserve this, the fuck did i do

17. So she's a bitch because she broke your bong?? (I'm assuming it was an accident) Maybe she does love you(I can't tell why since you seem like the King of doucheland) and you are over reacting about this bong,making her feel like shit when she probably didn't mean to do it. It's just a piece of glass,there will be others. Maybe you should consider not spending so much money on something so fragile if you won't have enough consideration to put it in a safe place when not in use.

18. No shes a bitch because shes tryna tell me shes gonna not even try to replace it; and go. and if im the King your the Queen?... And no; I worked hard as fuck for that bong. I come from slums. South side houston texas, we struggle.

Ive had it for way over a year; its hella thick. and i use it 7x at least a day..
    Sooo I think Ive won this convo.
    Please dont even bother responding (Smokin girl tx)