Mother coming home and why consoles are great for when your stoned [Huge story]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xsmallheartx, Dec 26, 2009.

1. #1 xsmallheartx, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    I sold my ps3 and got some money for xmas so, the day starts off with buying an xbox 360 elite (mw2 limited edish) on boxing day sale.

I was planning on catching a bus to get home, but it started to rain hard and I couldn't walk home(from the bus stop in the rain with my new xbox. So I called a friend that I have recently trying to stop being friends with (B). He picks me up, we get home and my best friend calls (D) and says he has some herb. It was around 11am and my mother was coming home at 2pm and so it was risky,(she is paranoid and does all these checks to see if im stoned because she knows I smoke) but i really didnt want to be sober hanging out with B. B brought his xbox over and I just bought mine so I was unpacking mine and his.

D yells out to me that we are going to have a chop now (chop up the herb and smoke) so I run up the stairs and walk outside. We start toking and we have all had 3 cones (bowls) of some quite nice dro. D smoked the night before and still hadn't gone to sleep so he said he was sweet, and so B and I 'scizzor paper rock'd' over the last 2 cones. B had been packing small cones throughout so I thought he could do with some more but I won anyway. I got some glasses and water for all 3 of us and started talk some strange things. I like to explore my stoned state even though most people just pay me out and say im talking smack / tripping out. While this has some truth in it (you can just talk bs), I believe in this case it was profound to some degree and was logical as D agreed with me with a lot. B paid me out most of the time and kept laughing at me, so I smoked the last 2 cones and we went down stairs to play some xbox.

D and B just sat on the couch whilst i was setting up the xbox, D was complaining about how it was taking so long. But I had to cut the plastic, put the charger pack in, hdmi etc etc and I was pretty stoned. I setup a tv in my bros room so B can play in there and B helped set it up a bit. Xbox needs to update HEAPS and setup live so D and I just played some halo 3 split screen co op for a bit. That got boring so we started versing each other in split screen although I beat him most of the time.

(He doesn't own an xbox so he is alright but not anything good) I felt bad so we started playing COD MW2 co op, we played a sniper level in the snow where you had to sneak but D just kept running in the middle and getting spottted. It was pretty fun, all these dogs would run at you and would maul you on the ground, it looked so real. I noticed that when I knifed dogs and shot people it felt so real, mostly because I was stoned, and partly because it is a realistic game, this intrigued me. We switched back to halo split screen but this time I let him get heaps of kills even though he told me not to let him get free kills. I felt bad for him but also for letting him kill me BUT I would just kill him every single time, when im stoned im an even better gamer. So it would turn out like 3-25 again.

I kept checking up on B cuz i was afraid he would green. I check the 3rd time and he is on the bed passed out. I fucking knew this would happen, every time i smoke with him he always falls asleep. I close the door and let him sleep and play some more xbox with D. Atleast he is asleep not vomiting so I was in an okay mood. I asked D if he wanted to watch some 'Weeds' as he had never seen it before, so I load up episode 1,2,3 on my usb and chuck it into the xbox. It can't play it as it needs an update to play .avi, I thought it was the huge xbox update not a 4.2mb codec update so I pressed no. Which was disappointing since D wasn't having the best time, it was humid (I live in Australia) and we don't have air con, so it was reallly hot. I ended up bringing down a small fan which was mad. My mum was coming home soon and D asked me if the bong is safe around the side of the house. I knew my mum would never look there so it was sweet. We order pizza since I had coupons for free 2 large pizzas, coke, and a garlic bread. We start eating that and drinking coke whilst B is passed out. It was definetly not as good as I imagined... the last 5+ times ive smoked food hasn't really been that 'amazing' like when I was a noob. Maybe im maturing with smoking, but I miss it.

Why consoles are great for when your stoned: [story continues] My mum comes down and im quite stoned and so is D but since we are playing a game our stoned look and reactions were covered so well. You know how your in a intense game and your facial reactions can change, and also just stare at the screen and kinda ignore others because your paying a lot of attention to the screen. So my mother had no idea we were stoned as she just thought we were really getting into the game. She walks into my brothers room with B inside passed out and walks in, looks at him strange and trys to say hi. She then walks out and closes the door (good sign). She thinks he is just tired from the night before. D and I sigh at B.

I go in to check on B again, I wake him up and he is looking sketch. I ask him if he is going to green and he puts his hand over his mouth and just look like terrible. There is a door in my brothers room to the outside (side door) but it was locked and the key was no where to be found. So I am freaking out since im going to have to take him out the front door, I tell him, don't talk just move. I open the front door he walks quickly out and I close it *phew*. I run back down stairs so no one can speak to me. I was afraid he would spew near the house and people would hear but I didn't hear anything.

I continue to play games with D on xbox and we talk about how much it sucks that B is greening out and passing out at 2pm in the afternoon after 3 small cones (bowls). I get a call on my mobile, its B finished spewing so I say go to the front door, don't knock and ill let you in. I let him in and he gets down stairs. D mentions he is going to roll soon which was cool with me and then I could get B to drop him off and get him the fuck outta my house. I pack up his xbox, controllers, games, cables give it to him and let them out, I come out aswell and grab the bong from around the side and give it to D. They leave and I start cleaning up, since there is HEAPS of shit from the pizza and drinks everywhere.

My brother comes home and plays some halo 3 split screen with me. I beat him and had some amazing kills. 1 kill was when I threw 2 plasma (alien) grenades, 1 missed and landed on the ground and the other one didn't get thrown further enough and was going to land on the ground and not hurt him because he was backing up. But the 1st plasma goes off and explodes the second which is in mid-air at his face and kills him. (Map :Guardian, in the middle). Another kill was when I threw 2 blind grenades and killed him with them from half the map away, and some other ones I can't really remember.

He leaves and goes to his room and I setup my xbox. I take like 30 minutes to decide a name, I am still a bit stoned so it made the process harder. All my names I normally use in games were taken. I wanted a really good name that was really original. I decide that the suggestions are my best bet. They give hilarious combinations since they are random. Although the name in itself isn't original since I did not think of it, the combination is. In the end I choose choosyant (choosy ant). (add me if you want to play some halo and mw2 :D). I liked the name because I am a small person and skinny but im really picky. And the fact that a small 18 year old is really picky about a lot, to most of my friends seems funny. Which is kinda relevant, as an ant is small and a picky ant would be very rare. I think if I should capitalize some letters. EG. ChoosyAnt as it is easier to read, but I decide not to as its easier giving people your name in all lower case as they don't have to remember which parts were capitalized. choosyant it is!

I set up my avatar which I think is a blatant rip-off from Wii's Mii's. And get into some mw2. My mum comes down and asks where my friends are and I said they left, she questions me about not hearing them going out the front door (she was thinking I let them sneak out the side) and I said they did confindentally because I wasn't lying. She said okay and left, I got away with smoking (y). I went up stairs and noticed the chop bowl right near the sink... lucky my mother is working around the house less (she just got a small job and is finding the pressure hard) so she didnt even notice it!. I wash it out and go back down stairs so I can unlock create-a-class and weapons in mw2 so I can actually kill someone and feeling great because all the stress is gone. B is gone THANKFULLY and D is on his way home, I got away with smoking, it started to rain and I am having heaps of fun on my new xbox.

oh yeah, I go into my bros room to see if there is any mess and it turns out he vomited just outside it and it STUNK even after the rain. I told him to run far away, fking B ><

The end.

Sorry for the grammer, I wrote it up fast.
    Thanks for reading :D

2. Damn.. I don't even know what to say man haha

3. This...Glad ya had fun, OP.:smoking:

4. I wouldn't smoke with B anymore. Not to be mean, but if he is going 2 go 2 sleep and vomit EVERY TIME it's a little ridculas. Tell him to know is limits. Besides that it was a good story.:smoke:

5. Yeah, that's what I am going to do, like if I had my own place... maybe... but I can't risk getting caught cuz he is being retarded and greening out.

6. Tell him to eat something before he smokes. Like an hour before. And also, tell him to NOT SMOKE AS MUCH, CAUSE HE'S A RETARD.

Lol.

End of story.

7. There was so much unnecessary information in that story.

8. He did eat breakfast before he smoked and 3 small cones is pretty small, but yeah ended up being too much.

9. WTF puking and and falling asleep EVERYTIME? Waste of weed IMO.

And I'll add you next time I get on XBL.

10. Yeah I kinda made it a journal / story