Most youve ever smoked/vaped?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Dec 3, 2013.

1. #1 IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    I haven't seen one of these threads. So pretty much just say the most you have at once and what bud it was.I smoked about 3 grams of this super danky weed. I would open the bag and my whole house would just stink like skunk. It looked like it was dipped in oil then dropped in keef. It was timewreckNever been so high. Depth perception gone, eyes were scarlet red, surprisingly I didn't green outSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I smoked 10 bowls of reg to myself, that's probably the most I have ever smoked.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Half an ounce in two hours. Greened out. Puked. Before I greened out I felt body spasms. The good kind. Felt like a constant orgasm. Vision was fine I think. Colors seemed deeper or more real I guess. I won't ever do it again though. When I started to throw up from that it was the most painful kind of vomiting I have ever experienced. Felt worse than dry heaving. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I remember being stoned off my ass one night and trying to think back to count how many blunts I smoked that day. It was 13 blunts plus probably bowls here and there. I really don't remember. I miss selling weed haha

5. [quote name="Weiss_Weiss" post="19094636" timestamp="1386101396"]Half an ounce in two hours. Greened out. Puked. Before I greened out I felt body spasms. The good kind. Felt like a constant orgasm. Vision was fine I think. Colors seemed deeper or more real I guess. I won't ever do it again though. When I started to throw up from that it was the most painful kind of vomiting I have ever experienced. Felt worse than dry heaving. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Lol jesus... How much of a tolerance did you have?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="420 High Times" post="19096557" timestamp="1386120850"]I remember being stoned off my ass one night and trying to think back to count how many blunts I smoked that day. It was 13 blunts plus probably bowls here and there. I really don't remember. I miss selling weed haha[/quote]Lol. Once its legalized, I plan on itSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="IDoLotsOfMarajuana's" post="19099016" timestamp="1386159570"]Lol jesus... How much of a tolerance did you have?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Slightly higher than average probably. It was free dank and I just wanted to see if I could.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A lot... I honestly can't remember though due to horrible potzheimers as I like to call it.

9. I was at a friend's house who at the time smoked way more than me and he had just picked up a zip. He said we could smoke it all that night if I was up to it... Lol after about 5 g's to myself I was hunched over the toilet puking.

10. I once smoked 2 ounces of mids with three other people.

11. Probably about an eighth split between 3 blunts. First time I ever got high too lol.The biggest in one hit is when I tried to smoke a gram at once in a bong. Got like halfway through :laughing:

12. Cypress Hill, Berner concert....faced 2 blunts and dueced probably 5 joints