Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most you have smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BxR, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I just smoked a half o of dro with my dealer. it took us 1 hour 45 mins 21 seconds. we smoked 12 fat ass blunts of this nice dro. Im so baked that im fucking hallucinating for 20 hours and im still tripping the fuck out. i think im gonna do a 3 all nighters and not go to bed.

2. A quart between four of us in 16 minutes and 8 seconds.

3. smoked a q with 2 friends in about an hour and a half. basically got super ripped about half way through then just got sleepier and sleepier... then fell asleep.

4. The opposite should be happening dude..

5. im super sleepy but im drinking mountain dew and eating mangos.

6. I smoke a gram in 5 days 22 hours 15 minutes and 32 seconds.

7. I only dream of smoking a full half o at once

8. I think the most at one time was probably prom night my senior year of HS. I had just bought my new used car (a Subaru Justy) that day. Me and 3 of my friends sat in a church parking lot after prom, killed a liter of both Jagermeister and Aftershock, and hotboxed 13 blunts. A shitty way to end prom I suppose, but damn we were high!

9. Around .5 of a gram, and was blitz'd. Rocks having a low tolerance.

10. Lmao at the oddly specific amounts of time.

11. 12 blunts man if there was ever a way to smoke massive amounts without hardly getting high blunts would be the way.
    I promise you couldn't have vaporized 12 blunts worth of weed.

12. smoked 21g's of some no name dank with 3 friends in a night a few blunts but most of it outta pieces don't remember much from that night

13. probably around 5 grams between me and another bud through a bong.

#:cool:

14. My cousin fed me a half oz of some dank ass kush. That was a very good day.

15. I've smoked about g to myself in 10 minutes 32 seconds, it was pretty tight.

16. The most I've smoked at once was a little over an oz and a half of mostly headies with 2 other people. It took us most of the day to smoke all of it though.