Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most weed youve ever smoked in 24 hours?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayRadical10, Aug 24, 2008.

1. What's the most you've guys smoked in 24 hours?

Be honest too no one wants to hear any stupid shit. Thankkkks:smoke:

2. I actually haven't that much, all the 4/20s so far ive been broke. I'd probably say a quarter oz.

3. like a half OZ, rolled up into like 5 or 6 blunts, ive done it on two seperate occasions, on my bday and at my last slightly stoopid concert at the Pavillion.:hello:

TOKE:smoke:

4. an Oz of mids. + 3 g's SSH. Smoked between me and two friends.

i wont do it again though..it was a fantastic day..but when i woke up the next morning i was budless and broke.

i now abide by my self proclaimed "conservation of marijuana laws" :p

5. Idk, somewhere between 10-14 grams.

But this thread is going nowhere, ya know. :rolleyes:

6. an 1/8
    built up my tolerence

7. oh wow . me and 3 friends picked up a zip of some dank one night and blew the whole thing in about 20 hours. 12 2g blunts, and madd bong hits all day

8. An 1/8 of white widow in one night. God that was a-m-a-z-i-n-g:smoke:

9. I save my weed. Ive never smoked more than a quarter, split between 3 poeple:)

10. A little more than a half O of mids last 420. Expensive but worth it. I was so fucked up the whole day.

11. an oz of mids with 2 friends of mine. (on 4/20) we broke up and rolled about 18, 1.5g blunts. it was a great 4/20 we started at 4:20pm and lit up the last blunt on 4:20am. the next morning i was the definition of burnt out. it was pretty bad.

12. 5 grams split between me and my buddy. a blunt each and made pale bong and pipe hits all day :D

13. in one day by myself ide say a little more than a 1/4. but now i just try to stay high as long as possible while conserving at the same time.

14. Me and 2 buds bought 2 ounces and roll 2 super blunts after the day we graduated High School. So probably a bit more than a half o in 24 hours. I was baked for that night and all the next day. :smoke:

15. last 4/20 i woke up; smoked 2 joints with 1 other friend. we had like 5 people have a sesh on the 5 footer; probably like two bowls to each person, everyone had there own weed. then we all threw on an ounce blunt and rolled that up. and smoked it with the same 5 people. burned for 55 minutes straight =p two of the people hitting it ended up throwing up afterward haha.

16. A half o in about 14 hours. It was crazy. Blunt, bong, and bowl hits.

17. Ugh, no more of this "me and a few friends" shit.

Thats a bad question. The REAL question should be "What's the most weed YOU have smoked in a day? Not shared with friends. How much cannabis did YOU consume personally in one day" Even if you did share with friends, split the amount and list off what YOU smoked.

I've seen over 2 ounces get put off in the air at a party where over 40 people were smoking. So there, I've smoked two ounces in one day.

But that's a less than legit answer to a sloppy question.

Personally? I've gone through roughly 6 grams to the face on a 4/20 a few years back (Me and a friend tried to smoke a half OZ, but couldn't finish it. We passed out at 8PM after a day of competition-grade smoking (Spliffs/Bongs/Blunts/Vapes). There was 2 grams left when we woke in the morning.)

I've made it close to that amount plenty of times though, but that was the most.

18. probably 0.5-0.7

19. blah blah blah careface. less QQ more PewPew.